2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Speaking of NW's defense, I thought this was hilarious.

RT @Spath_Wolverine Just asked a Wildcat how to stop Denard and he said, 'Ah, @*+$, I don't know.' In the next sentence he used 'meticulous' and 'flustered.'
laugh.gif

Speaking of NW's defense, I thought this was hilarious.

RT @Spath_Wolverine Just asked a Wildcat how to stop Denard and he said, 'Ah, @*+$, I don't know.' In the next sentence he used 'meticulous' and 'flustered.'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Missouri "gave the chancellor the power to explore options" aka they're going to the SEC. Start the conference realignment machine back up again
laugh.gif
At least for the Big XII anyways.

B12 should be handing out offers this week as soon as Mizzou makes an official decision. With Deaton resigning from his B12 position it definitely seems like they're gone now.

Missouri "gave the chancellor the power to explore options" aka they're going to the SEC. Start the conference realignment machine back up again
laugh.gif

B12 should be handing out offers this week as soon as Mizzou makes an official decision. With Deaton resigning from his B12 position it definitely seems like they're gone now.

laugh.gif

YUKU is driving me crazy. Says I'm on page 307, but I really think all this !!* is on 313?

WTFFF???

YUKU is driving me crazy. Says I'm on page 307, but I really think all this !!* is on 313?

WTFFF???

WTFFF???

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Forgot to mention:

Will those Oregon jerseys be sold in all Disney stores or is it a theme park exclusive?

Do you want me to pick one up for your sister?
Awesome, where do I paypal the money?

You're the best!  <3

Forgot to mention:

Will those Oregon jerseys be sold in all Disney stores or is it a theme park exclusive?

You're the best!  <3

Forgot to mention:

You're the best!  <3

Back
Top Bottom