2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

LT on Miami game: "We just want to go out there and put on a performance like there’s never been an offensive performance put [on] here."

He'll probably end up being right when we score 0 points.�
roll.gif

Weather might've been an issue last weekend for Thomas too, it was for Tajh but he'd been used to practicing in 80 degrees. So maybe Thomas can step it up...I just know there were at least 3 three more that we should've intercepted that were bad throws. We got one on the tipped pass, Hosley could've had another on a tipped pass too though. I just think you needed to keep running it with Wilson, it was working since we can't tackle and Miami has the same issue.
I might need an avy of Bellamy breaking Hosley's ankles on his TD but I need a better clip. Nasty.

LT on Miami game: "We just want to go out there and put on a performance like there’s never been an offensive performance put [on] here."

roll.gif

Weather might've been an issue last weekend for Thomas too, it was for Tajh but he'd been used to practicing in 80 degrees. So maybe Thomas can step it up...I just know there were at least 3 three more that we should've intercepted that were bad throws. We got one on the tipped pass, Hosley could've had another on a tipped pass too though. I just think you needed to keep running it with Wilson, it was working since we can't tackle and Miami has the same issue.
I might need an avy of Bellamy breaking Hosley's ankles on his TD but I need a better clip. Nasty.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

roll.gif

I don't think weather was that big of a deal; but Wilson did say on the fumble that they were trying to rotate in a dry ball and weren't able to and then the next play somebody got a helmet on the ball and it popped out.. It was cold but it wasn't really that wet. Like I said earlier LT missed some stuff because he was impatient, but the busted WR routes are more frustrating than that. Almost half (5/12) of the incompletions were busted routes. When you have ###$ like this where it's a bad play design AND the WR runs the wrong route, it would have failed in any climate
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I don't think weather was that big of a deal; but Wilson did say on the fumble that they were trying to rotate in a dry ball and weren't able to and then the next play somebody got a helmet on the ball and it popped out.. It was cold but it wasn't really that wet. Like I said earlier LT missed some stuff because he was impatient, but the busted WR routes are more frustrating than that. Almost half (5/12) of the incompletions were busted routes. When you have ###$ like this where it's a bad play design AND the WR runs the wrong route, it would have failed in any climate
laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

What the $!$$ has Yuku done to this thread?
laugh.gif

Been trying to post and I always arrive to an empty page, %@%$ was frustrating.  Don't even feel like posting what I had to say.

Barkley to Woods -
sick.gif

Defense-
sick.gif
in the bad way.

I'll stay on Twitter,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Been trying to post and I always arrive to an empty page, %@%$ was frustrating.  Don't even feel like posting what I had to say.

Barkley to Woods -
sick.gif

Defense-
sick.gif
in the bad way.

I'll stay on Twitter,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Barkley to Woods -
sick.gif

Defense-
sick.gif
in the bad way.

I'll stay on Twitter,
laugh.gif

One more day of this, and I think GUNNA needs to go ahead and create that Pt. 2...The Saga Continues.
nerd.gif

One more day of this, and I think GUNNA needs to go ahead and create that Pt. 2...The Saga Continues.
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I'm thinking the same thing

laugh.gif
ironman is terrible on twitter. He responds mad late and then types like 45 separate replies for one question.

140 characters mannnn!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ironman is terrible on twitter. He responds mad late and then types like 45 separate replies for one question.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom