2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

pimp.gif

My #1 player that I'll be paying attention to in the Big 10 next year. Think he'll be considered best CB in the conference by year's end. Absolute beast. That whole Purdue secondary should be nasty with Johnson, Evans and them. Too bad it's Purdue.

Expect Le'veon Bell, Will Gholston, Dion Sims, Bennie Fowler to all have breakout years for MSU. Think they'll be the most explosive team in the conference. See Wisc winning it the conf title tho.

Deanrd in a new system is still very worrisome to me.

It all comes down to this. Simple. If D-Rob can adapt effectively, UofM could be a darkhorse in the Big 10 (there is talent on that team). If not, could be another long year. If I had to guess, I lean more towards the latter. Just don't trust Robinson's decision making enough, and wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that Gardner is better suited to run this offense. I see Mich's offense regressing towards average, and their D progressing towards average, ending up with about the same record as last year, 6-7 wins.

pimp.gif

My #1 player that I'll be paying attention to in the Big 10 next year. Think he'll be considered best CB in the conference by year's end. Absolute beast. That whole Purdue secondary should be nasty with Johnson, Evans and them. Too bad it's Purdue.

Expect Le'veon Bell, Will Gholston, Dion Sims, Bennie Fowler to all have breakout years for MSU. Think they'll be the most explosive team in the conference. See Wisc winning it the conf title tho.

Deanrd in a new system is still very worrisome to me.

It all comes down to this. Simple. If D-Rob can adapt effectively, UofM could be a darkhorse in the Big 10 (there is talent on that team). If not, could be another long year. If I had to guess, I lean more towards the latter. Just don't trust Robinson's decision making enough, and wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that Gardner is better suited to run this offense. I see Mich's offense regressing towards average, and their D progressing towards average, ending up with about the same record as last year, 6-7 wins.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by The Wizard

It's that time of the year...

So what's stopping UGA from losing by 2 td's to Boise?

is that what you see happening guy?

wouldn't surprise me. Remember you're putting your hope in the hands of Mike Bobo calling plays.

wouldn't surprise me. Remember you're putting your hope in the hands of Mike Bobo calling plays.

My early prediction of the season...there will no non-BCS teams in BCS bowls this season. Boise, TCU, BYU, Houston, etc...will all have at least one loss.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Not even going to lie, Seen a lot of dudes here in Texas supporting TCU lately (or the past few years)
More and more have jumped on the bandwagon, still not many of us though.

My early prediction of the season...there will no non-BCS teams in BCS bowls this season. Boise, TCU, BYU, Houston, etc...will all have at least one loss.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Not even going to lie, Seen a lot of dudes here in Texas supporting TCU lately (or the past few years)
More and more have jumped on the bandwagon, still not many of us though.

Carlton Thomas suspended first game tho, no HB Draws up the middle by him 
smokin.gif
 and im really counting on the defense and special teams...fuuu bobo 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

recruits love dude tho 
ohwell.gif
 i got a feeling he gon bring out the guns against Boise tho

Carlton Thomas suspended first game tho, no HB Draws up the middle by him 
smokin.gif
 and im really counting on the defense and special teams...fuuu bobo 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

recruits love dude tho 
ohwell.gif
 i got a feeling he gon bring out the guns against Boise tho

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Originally Posted by Statis22

First post in this thread, i'll say Arkansas is a LEGIT national championship contender.

*Welcomes you aboard*

Looking forward to our annual sparring wars.

pimp.gif
  We're on the same page for now as long as you left JJ off your Heisman ballot.

Back
Top Bottom