2011 NBA MVP Thread

If the Heat end up with the best record in the East and LeBron plays consistent the after the AS break then the MVP is his.

In close races the player on the team with the best record will get it, just how it works.

Wade's going to take votes away from Bron.

Rose has it for me.

Wade's going to take votes away from Bron.

Rose has it for me.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Hollinger also wrote an anti Rose article earlier in the year, and last night after Rose dismantled the team with the best record in the league said he was preparing to battle with the throng of Rose fans. 

This "unbiased" numbers guy, is full of @#$%.  He backed Nash for 2 years straight, and Rose is playing better then Nash ever did.  Only he doesn't push an offense trained to shoot within 7 seconds. 

Oh my god... was watching the game. I couldn't help but telling myself that this kid is the business!

Hollinger also wrote an anti Rose article earlier in the year, and last night after Rose dismantled the team with the best record in the league said he was preparing to battle with the throng of Rose fans. 

This "unbiased" numbers guy, is full of @#$%.  He backed Nash for 2 years straight, and Rose is playing better then Nash ever did.  Only he doesn't push an offense trained to shoot within 7 seconds. 

Oh my god... was watching the game. I couldn't help but telling myself that this kid is the business!

This "unbiased" numbers guy, is full of @#$%.  He backed Nash for 2 years straight, and Rose is playing better then Nash ever did.  Only he doesn't push the most effective offense in the history of the NBA.
fixed.

Also hollinger never picked Nash as his mvp, I'm pretty sure he incorrectly believes like you do that he didn't deserve it.

Its really a toss up. You can look at what's going on in Cle since his departure and look down in Mia and you can see he's clearly the undisputed leader and man on that team... Or look at the fact that Chicago is 22 games over .500 for the first time since 97-98 championship season all whle only playing at full starting 5 for 2 games (both of which players were far from 100%).I'd love to see them give it to Pooh because he's having a year that noone expected him to have but I can't argue against Bron at all.

Its really a toss up. You can look at what's going on in Cle since his departure and look down in Mia and you can see he's clearly the undisputed leader and man on that team... Or look at the fact that Chicago is 22 games over .500 for the first time since 97-98 championship season all whle only playing at full starting 5 for 2 games (both of which players were far from 100%).I'd love to see them give it to Pooh because he's having a year that noone expected him to have but I can't argue against Bron at all.

This "unbiased" numbers guy, is full of @#$%.  He backed Nash for 2 years straight, and Rose is playing better then Nash ever did.  Only he doesn't push the most effective offense in the history of the NBA.
fixed.

Also hollinger never picked Nash as his mvp, I'm pretty sure he incorrectly believes like you do that he didn't deserve it.

Lebron is "head and shoulders above everyone else"?  That Hollinger dude drinking that kool aid. 
laugh.gif

It's obvious that he's being really, really biased. 

If Rose keeps up his play for the rest of the year, and the Bulls beat out Miami's record I don't see why Rose can't win. 

Lebron is "head and shoulders above everyone else"?  That Hollinger dude drinking that kool aid. 
laugh.gif

It's obvious that he's being really, really biased. 

If Rose keeps up his play for the rest of the year, and the Bulls beat out Miami's record I don't see why Rose can't win. 

I unmistakeably obvious that Lebron is playing MVP basketball without question right now but it's hard to argue that Rose's accomplishments considering the team he has, doesn't deserve even more recognition .... My vote at this point would go to Rose but in reality I feel Lebron may end up winning it and making it his 3rd in a row.

I unmistakeably obvious that Lebron is playing MVP basketball without question right now but it's hard to argue that Rose's accomplishments considering the team he has, doesn't deserve even more recognition .... My vote at this point would go to Rose but in reality I feel Lebron may end up winning it and making it his 3rd in a row.

Lebron's and Rose's numbers are pretty similar.  I'm not really worried about the PER differential because I'm not sure how much stock the media puts on PER.  Lebron's team is only 1 win higher than Chicago in the standings. 

If Chicago can jump ahead of Miami in the standings by the playoffs its a wrap. 

Lebron's and Rose's numbers are pretty similar.  I'm not really worried about the PER differential because I'm not sure how much stock the media puts on PER.  Lebron's team is only 1 win higher than Chicago in the standings. 

If it's according to precedents Rose should be the leader at this point with LeBron second. When Shaq and Kobe were together I remember that they used to split a whole bunch of votes and they both would end up in the top 10 or top 5, but none of them would get it. So I think that's what's gonna happen with Bron and Wade.

If it's according to precedents Rose should be the leader at this point with LeBron second. When Shaq and Kobe were together I remember that they used to split a whole bunch of votes and they both would end up in the top 10 or top 5, but none of them would get it. So I think that's what's gonna happen with Bron and Wade.

Originally Posted by amel223

You serious?

Originally Posted by amel223

You serious?

Back
Top Bottom