2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

1. Dallas doesn't have a players coach, Wade Phillips is $!+.
2. In my opinion, Spagnuolo is what got us that ring and had players responding.
3. Gilbride is definitely awful

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

1 yr extension for Coughlin I believe.

Analysts saying he might retire after this season anyways.

Hopefully the analyst are correct.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

1 yr extension for Coughlin I believe.

Analysts saying he might retire after this season anyways.

Hopefully the analyst are correct.

Coughlin and Plax are meeting right now in a closed door dinner.

Let's bring Plax back please.

Plax, Smith, Nicks and Super Mario = a top 5 WR core in the league.

We need it now that Nnamdi signed with those bastard Eagles.

We also need OL help and preferably a good MLB to stop the run.

And Get OSI resigned and happy. Can't afford him sitting out.

Yea, hope all goes well with Coughlin & Plax. We need this in a big way to offset (at least partially) what the Eagles just did.

Yea, hope all goes well with Coughlin & Plax. We need this in a big way to offset (at least partially) what the Eagles just did.

I'd rather use the money they'd potentially give to plax on Bradshaw and Boss. No way we can play with just Jacobs, Ware, and Scott in the backfield and Bear Pascoe at TE. We probably need 2 TEs. I also like the WR that got drafted in the 3rd rd, Jernigan. With Nicks and Manningham on the outside, Steve Smith in the slot might be more helpful than having another deep ball threat in Plax. Plus, who knows if Plax even still has what he used to. Mike Vick didn't really have any impact his first year out of prison.

I'd rather use the money they'd potentially give to plax on Bradshaw and Boss. No way we can play with just Jacobs, Ware, and Scott in the backfield and Bear Pascoe at TE. We probably need 2 TEs. I also like the WR that got drafted in the 3rd rd, Jernigan. With Nicks and Manningham on the outside, Steve Smith in the slot might be more helpful than having another deep ball threat in Plax. Plus, who knows if Plax even still has what he used to. Mike Vick didn't really have any impact his first year out of prison.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I agree with this, get Osi, Plax and we gotta keep Bradshaw. I don't want to lose him. He is a beast

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I agree with this, get Osi, Plax and we gotta keep Bradshaw. I don't want to lose him. He is a beast

Bradshaw is def priority #1 but Plax is right there with him then making Osi happy.

I'll be livid if we lose #44

Bradshaw is def priority #1 but Plax is right there with him then making Osi happy.

I'll be livid if we lose #44

I think were putting a little to much faith in a 34 year old, 2 years removed from the game, Plax.

I think were putting a little to much faith in a 34 year old, 2 years removed from the game, Plax.

Giants GM Jerry Reese conceded Friday that free agent WR Steve Smith (microfracture surgery) is unlikely to be ready for Week 1.

Reese hinted that Smith would open the season on PUP, costing him the first six games, if the Giants re-signed him. Smith was a productive slot receiver/flanker two years ago, but he's not drawing interest on the open market because of the knee operation. The Giants should be able to re-sign him on the cheap.

NOT GOOD.

Giants GM Jerry Reese conceded Friday that free agent WR Steve Smith (microfracture surgery) is unlikely to be ready for Week 1.

Reese hinted that Smith would open the season on PUP, costing him the first six games, if the Giants re-signed him. Smith was a productive slot receiver/flanker two years ago, but he's not drawing interest on the open market because of the knee operation. The Giants should be able to re-sign him on the cheap.

NOT GOOD.

In the other thread someone said that he's meeting with Philly and might get a deal today. smh.

In the other thread someone said that he's meeting with Philly and might get a deal today. smh.

Back
Top Bottom