2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by DubA169

I doubt plax comes back. Using us as leverage
I really hope not 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

With Bush going to the Dolphins, Bradshaw hopefully will be ours, but reports say he wants more money from us.

Jerry, get the job done.

Any other FA you guys want us to target? I know we don't have tons of cap space...

Bradshaw is going to stay with the Giants. Bradshaw was down here a lot and there was a possibility he might come down here, after signing Bush they only other team he wants to play for his the Giants.

I'm hearing through the grapevine that Plax is using the Steelers as leverage...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

With Bush going to the Dolphins, Bradshaw hopefully will be ours, but reports say he wants more money from us.

Jerry, get the job done.

Any other FA you guys want us to target? I know we don't have tons of cap space...

Bradshaw is going to stay with the Giants. Bradshaw was down here a lot and there was a possibility he might come down here, after signing Bush they only other team he wants to play for his the Giants.

I'm hearing through the grapevine that Plax is using the Steelers as leverage...

We need to do something, we're fading away QUICK

WE NEED Bradshaw and I hope they make a serious run at Plax, Eli needs to step in and stop being a pu sy

We need to do something, we're fading away QUICK

WE NEED Bradshaw and I hope they make a serious run at Plax, Eli needs to step in and stop being a pu sy

I don't know what kind of moves you guys are waiting for, offensively there won't be any moves.

Team is young so expect a lot of cuts first and foremost before any holes are plugged, don't be fooled by the "big name" moves.

Never been the Giants way.

I don't know what kind of moves you guys are waiting for, offensively there won't be any moves.

Team is young so expect a lot of cuts first and foremost before any holes are plugged, don't be fooled by the "big name" moves.

Never been the Giants way.

Im not a huge fan if his. Don't think players wan a play for him especially with Rex Ryan in the same city. Could be a problem in the future

Im not a huge fan if his. Don't think players wan a play for him especially with Rex Ryan in the same city. Could be a problem in the future

Back
Top Bottom