2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Why do people think people are not signing here cause of Coughlin? Offers aren't being made for a "big name" because of the cap issues, has nothing to do with anything else.

We signed most if not all of the rookies, Boss is currently being worked with and Bradshaw is exploring his options as any pro player would. We won a ring with Plax and he doesn't owe the Giants anything, at least he is not in the division.

Only "big time" splash was the acquisition of Asomugha.....everything else is nothing to write home about.

With Smith out for the first few games of the year (assuming he signs here), that opens up a battle for a 3rd wide receiver......which IMO Hixon has the upper hand with since he is 100% healthy. Hagan will also be there, under-rated hands. With the way this offensive system is you can plug in players who can be effective, we have the continue on improving the philosophy of defense/running.

Why do people think people are not signing here cause of Coughlin? Offers aren't being made for a "big name" because of the cap issues, has nothing to do with anything else.

We signed most if not all of the rookies, Boss is currently being worked with and Bradshaw is exploring his options as any pro player would. We won a ring with Plax and he doesn't owe the Giants anything, at least he is not in the division.

Only "big time" splash was the acquisition of Asomugha.....everything else is nothing to write home about.

With Smith out for the first few games of the year (assuming he signs here), that opens up a battle for a 3rd wide receiver......which IMO Hixon has the upper hand with since he is 100% healthy. Hagan will also be there, under-rated hands. With the way this offensive system is you can plug in players who can be effective, we have the continue on improving the philosophy of defense/running.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Idk if Im the only one, but I wanted nothing to do with Plax...

Idk if Im the only one, but I wanted nothing to do with Plax...

Ramses Barden was suppose to be the second coming of Plax.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Ramses Barden was suppose to be the second coming of Plax.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

he's seeking a trade.
I was reading the Giants want a first round pick only. I think he's worth it but not sure if anyone will give that up. He just gotta new contract back in 08? Anyone know what he's making now?

Originally Posted by debs 168

he's seeking a trade.
I was reading the Giants want a first round pick only. I think he's worth it but not sure if anyone will give that up. He just gotta new contract back in 08? Anyone know what he's making now?

Osi has 2 yrs/8 mill on his current contract.Highly doubt were gonna get a 1st rounder for him and a team willing to pay him top 5 DE money.Glad we resigned bradshaw. Hopefully he could stay healthy for us. Anyone know for how much ???

Osi has 2 yrs/8 mill on his current contract.Highly doubt were gonna get a 1st rounder for him and a team willing to pay him top 5 DE money.Glad we resigned bradshaw. Hopefully he could stay healthy for us. Anyone know for how much ???

Bradshaw signing is excellent.
If Osi leaves it gives KIWA a big opportunity for a lot more playing time, plus at his normal DE position as opposed to OLB.....hopefully he can stay healthy.

I like our secondary we just need some LB help big time, we did a decent job stopped the run but mainly on blitzes especially with our CB's.

If Osi leaves it gives KIWA a big opportunity for a lot more playing time, plus at his normal DE position as opposed to OLB.....hopefully he can stay healthy.

I like our secondary we just need some LB help big time, we did a decent job stopped the run but mainly on blitzes especially with our CB's.

Back
Top Bottom