2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

OK - LETS GET SOME SEASON RECORD PREDICTIONS.

SCHEDULE

SEPTEMBER
Sept. 11 at Washington, 4:15 p.m. FOX
Sept. 19 ST. LOUIS (Monday night), 8:30 p.m. ESPN
Sept. 25 at Philadelphia, 1 p.m. FOX

OCTOBER
Oct. 2 at Arizona, 4:05 p.m. FOX
Oct. 9 SEATTLE, 1 p.m. FOX
Oct. 16 BUFFALO, 1 p.m. CBS
Oct. 23 BYE
Oct. 30 MIAMI, 1 p.m. CBS

NOVEMBER
Nov. 6 at New England, 4:15 p.m. FOX
Nov. 13 at San Francisco, 4:15 p.m. FOX
Nov. 20 PHILADELPHIA, 8:20 p.m. NBC
Nov. 28 at New Orleans (Monday night), 8:30 p.m. ESPN

DECEMBER
Dec. 4 GREEN BAY, 4:15 p.m. FOX
Dec. 11 at Dallas, 8:20 p.m. NBC
Dec. 18 WASHINGTON, 1 p.m. FOX
Dec. 24 at Jets (Saturday), 1 p.m. FOX

JANUARY
Jan. 1 DALLAS, 1 p.m. FOX

OK - LETS GET SOME SEASON RECORD PREDICTIONS.

SCHEDULE

SEPTEMBER
Sept. 11 at Washington, 4:15 p.m. FOX
Sept. 19 ST. LOUIS (Monday night), 8:30 p.m. ESPN
Sept. 25 at Philadelphia, 1 p.m. FOX

OCTOBER
Oct. 2 at Arizona, 4:05 p.m. FOX
Oct. 9 SEATTLE, 1 p.m. FOX
Oct. 16 BUFFALO, 1 p.m. CBS
Oct. 23 BYE
Oct. 30 MIAMI, 1 p.m. CBS

NOVEMBER
Nov. 6 at New England, 4:15 p.m. FOX
Nov. 13 at San Francisco, 4:15 p.m. FOX
Nov. 20 PHILADELPHIA, 8:20 p.m. NBC
Nov. 28 at New Orleans (Monday night), 8:30 p.m. ESPN

DECEMBER
Dec. 4 GREEN BAY, 4:15 p.m. FOX
Dec. 11 at Dallas, 8:20 p.m. NBC
Dec. 18 WASHINGTON, 1 p.m. FOX
Dec. 24 at Jets (Saturday), 1 p.m. FOX

JANUARY
Jan. 1 DALLAS, 1 p.m. FOX

Jumped out of my chair at work when I read that Bradshaw signed!

If Osi is going to be a distraction, I say trade him(strongest position on our team obviously). 

Jerry Reese was on the FAN earlier this morning talking to Boomer & Carton, dude knows what he is doing, but also realizes the cap situation we seem to be in is making it tough.

Also, article on Nicks in case anyone missed it...http://espn.go.com/blog/n...-facing-eagles-cant-wait

Jumped out of my chair at work when I read that Bradshaw signed!

If Osi is going to be a distraction, I say trade him(strongest position on our team obviously). 

Jerry Reese was on the FAN earlier this morning talking to Boomer & Carton, dude knows what he is doing, but also realizes the cap situation we seem to be in is making it tough.

Also, article on Nicks in case anyone missed it...http://espn.go.com/blog/n...-facing-eagles-cant-wait

I think we got 10-6 this year, I don't see us beating Philly this year, again, losses to the Saints and GB along with the Jets and Pats.

I think we got 10-6 this year, I don't see us beating Philly this year, again, losses to the Saints and GB along with the Jets and Pats.

I really wanna keep Osi, been one of my favorite players over our last few seasons. They said NOBODY is willing to give up a first round pick for him so hopefully he'll stay and be thankful for what he's making. Surprised they're gonna let Boss go but he hasn't that effective in my eyes. He's good but not that good. Really just wanna keep Osi and get a GOOD LB. I don't know why that position has been addressed, do these cats not know that's our weakest position?

I really wanna keep Osi, been one of my favorite players over our last few seasons. They said NOBODY is willing to give up a first round pick for him so hopefully he'll stay and be thankful for what he's making. Surprised they're gonna let Boss go but he hasn't that effective in my eyes. He's good but not that good. Really just wanna keep Osi and get a GOOD LB. I don't know why that position has been addressed, do these cats not know that's our weakest position?

Originally Posted by DubA169

What does Jacobs contract look like

I don't know what it looks like but they reconstructed it because they OVER PAID him. Gave him WAAAAY too much

Originally Posted by DubA169

What does Jacobs contract look like

I don't know what it looks like but they reconstructed it because they OVER PAID him. Gave him WAAAAY too much

Jacobs restructured his deal in order to land Bradshaw back...per nj.com:

"The veteran running back agreed to rework his 2010 salary, someone informed of the transaction said, confirming the original report by the Daily News. The move gives the Giants a bit of flexibility as they attempt to re-sign Ahmad Bradshaw.

The person informed of the restructuring, who requested anonymity because the terms were not to be discussed publicly, said Jacobs took a hit to his $4.65-million base salary but can earn back all of that money through incentives. The incentives don't count against the Giants' salary cap until they're reached."

Looks like 4.65M this upcoming season , but it also looks like it is heavily dependent on incentives which is great for us in my opinion. 

Jacobs restructured his deal in order to land Bradshaw back...per nj.com:

"The veteran running back agreed to rework his 2010 salary, someone informed of the transaction said, confirming the original report by the Daily News. The move gives the Giants a bit of flexibility as they attempt to re-sign Ahmad Bradshaw.

The person informed of the restructuring, who requested anonymity because the terms were not to be discussed publicly, said Jacobs took a hit to his $4.65-million base salary but can earn back all of that money through incentives. The incentives don't count against the Giants' salary cap until they're reached."

Looks like 4.65M this upcoming season , but it also looks like it is heavily dependent on incentives which is great for us in my opinion. 

It sounds lie they made the incentives easy to get. So we can circumvent the cap in a sense.

It sounds lie they made the incentives easy to get. So we can circumvent the cap in a sense.

Damn. Looking at that schedule, it can definitely be an 8-8 kinda season. Hopefully we steal one or two big ones and get to 10-6.

Damn. Looking at that schedule, it can definitely be an 8-8 kinda season. Hopefully we steal one or two big ones and get to 10-6.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Way I see it is if we make the playoffs, we will be very battle tested,especially after week 8.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Way I see it is if we make the playoffs, we will be very battle tested,especially after week 8.

bradshaw back 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by cgutta

what's the hold up with signing Prince Amukamara ?

I heard yesterday they are close but they are working out incentives in the contract.

Originally Posted by cgutta

what's the hold up with signing Prince Amukamara ?

I heard yesterday they are close but they are working out incentives in the contract.

Back
Top Bottom