2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Bradshaw signing is excellent.
If Osi leaves it gives KIWA a big opportunity for a lot more playing time, plus at his normal DE position as opposed to OLB.....hopefully he can stay healthy.

I like our secondary we just need some LB help big time, we did a decent job stopped the run but mainly on blitzes especially with our CB's.

Tatapu is meeting with the Raiders today and then the ********, we don't seem to be interested.

Giants are asking for a first round pick at least for Osi.

This is an annoying situation because I feel like we don't have the right pieces to fill in what we lose with Osi. Kiwi is back which is good but we still don't know exactly what he can bring.

We desperately need LB help to stop the run, our positives right now is the secondary and i guess Nicks, Smith (if healthy) Mario, Hixon

Tatapu is meeting with the Raiders today and then the ********, we don't seem to be interested.

Giants are asking for a first round pick at least for Osi.

This is an annoying situation because I feel like we don't have the right pieces to fill in what we lose with Osi. Kiwi is back which is good but we still don't know exactly what he can bring.

We desperately need LB help to stop the run, our positives right now is the secondary and i guess Nicks, Smith (if healthy) Mario, Hixon

WR: Nicks, Smith (after a few weeks), Mario, Hixon, Hagan.....a added veteran would be nice but not top priority.

This Osi situation is 3 years in the making man, time to move on. If he's not happy no sense in having distractions here, plus we have Kiwa/JPP/Tuck + other rookies so the NYG might as well try to fix this situation asap.

WR: Nicks, Smith (after a few weeks), Mario, Hixon, Hagan.....a added veteran would be nice but not top priority.

This Osi situation is 3 years in the making man, time to move on. If he's not happy no sense in having distractions here, plus we have Kiwa/JPP/Tuck + other rookies so the NYG might as well try to fix this situation asap.

Thank god we finally resigned Bradshaw

Hopefully we get some good pieces or a first rounder for Osi

We should definitely make a run for Tatupu but I know we won't.
30t6p3b.gif

Thank god we finally resigned Bradshaw

Hopefully we get some good pieces or a first rounder for Osi

We should definitely make a run for Tatupu but I know we won't.
30t6p3b.gif

Wasn't osi the one who said lebron shouldn't come to new York?

Happy about bradshaw

Wasn't osi the one who said lebron shouldn't come to new York?

Happy about bradshaw

It sucks because our cap situation is so bad, we have no room to work with unless we cut more guys or have some of our big names restructure deals.

It's crazy because the Jets have a lot of big name guys but have tons of $ to throw around, we need to fix our cap

It sucks because our cap situation is so bad, we have no room to work with unless we cut more guys or have some of our big names restructure deals.

It's crazy because the Jets have a lot of big name guys but have tons of $ to throw around, we need to fix our cap

Giants have signed Ben Patrick, former Cardinals TE to a 1 year deal, interesting...could mean Kevin Boss is pricing himself out of coming back.

Giants have signed Ben Patrick, former Cardinals TE to a 1 year deal, interesting...could mean Kevin Boss is pricing himself out of coming back.

Back
Top Bottom