2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Early work release?

Can't hurt...
tongue.gif

plaxico-burress.jpg

Ware really should get an opportunity, he only played during the sreattle game and had posititive yardage.

We just have to hope that they can weather the storm until mid december, and go from there.

We are going to need a little help from other teams as well.

Ware really should get an opportunity, he only played during the sreattle game and had posititive yardage.

We just have to hope that they can weather the storm until mid december, and go from there.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Outside of Ahmads fumbling problems, I don't think it really matters what RB we put back there. Our O-line is makeshift aren't a cohesive group. Yeah Eli hasn't been sacked lately (or at all?) but the run game is in the crapper right now.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Outside of Ahmads fumbling problems, I don't think it really matters what RB we put back there. Our O-line is makeshift aren't a cohesive group. Yeah Eli hasn't been sacked lately (or at all?) but the run game is in the crapper right now.

Look for the Giants to get back to the running game this week for sure.  I think the move to Jacobs will definitely get Bradshaw to realize that he cannot be a starting running back in this league if he keeps fumbling at the pace he does.  With that said, Bradshaw is still a stud and I think that the move encourages him to play better for sure. 

With our o-line and WR core as thin as they are, it is paramount for Eli to not make those questionable mistakes that he is known for.  If we continue to turn the ball over, we will continue this losing. 

Big home game today though, let's get it!

Look for the Giants to get back to the running game this week for sure.  I think the move to Jacobs will definitely get Bradshaw to realize that he cannot be a starting running back in this league if he keeps fumbling at the pace he does.  With that said, Bradshaw is still a stud and I think that the move encourages him to play better for sure. 

With our o-line and WR core as thin as they are, it is paramount for Eli to not make those questionable mistakes that he is known for.  If we continue to turn the ball over, we will continue this losing. 

Big home game today though, let's get it!

Giants' Steve Smith, David Diehl doing work at practice for second straight day
Mike Garafolo/The Star-Ledger

Posted: 12/02/2010 1:16 PM
For those of you bracing for setbacks after Wednesday's round of good news in Giantsland, you can relax: it wasn't a mirage.

Wide receiver Steve Smith (pectoral muscle), left tackle David Diehl (hip/hamstring) and center Shaun O'Hara (foot) participated in individual drills today. It's unclear at this point how many snaps, if any, they'll get during the team portion of practice (Diehl was the only one of the three to participate in team drills Thursday). The fact they're working for the second straight day is a sign they didn't suffer any setbacks.

Also, DE Osi Umenyiora (knee) is practicing again, as is CB Aaron Ross (back), who was limited on Wednesday.

CB/KR Will Blackmon (chest) is not practicing.

WR Hakeem Nicks (leg) and LT Shawn Andrews (back) were not at practice.

Giants' Steve Smith, David Diehl doing work at practice for second straight day
Mike Garafolo/The Star-Ledger

Posted: 12/02/2010 1:16 PM
For those of you bracing for setbacks after Wednesday's round of good news in Giantsland, you can relax: it wasn't a mirage.

Wide receiver Steve Smith (pectoral muscle), left tackle David Diehl (hip/hamstring) and center Shaun O'Hara (foot) participated in individual drills today. It's unclear at this point how many snaps, if any, they'll get during the team portion of practice (Diehl was the only one of the three to participate in team drills Thursday). The fact they're working for the second straight day is a sign they didn't suffer any setbacks.

Also, DE Osi Umenyiora (knee) is practicing again, as is CB Aaron Ross (back), who was limited on Wednesday.

CB/KR Will Blackmon (chest) is not practicing.

WR Hakeem Nicks (leg) and LT Shawn Andrews (back) were not at practice.

Id rather Smith and Diehl wait another week vs the Vikings or even the week after. Id prefer a fully healthy team completely over their injury and fully rested.

Id rather Smith and Diehl wait another week vs the Vikings or even the week after. Id prefer a fully healthy team completely over their injury and fully rested.

I know we probably don't need him but I'd love for Plax to come back to the Giants...Nicks, Plax, Smith wooo

I know we probably don't need him but I'd love for Plax to come back to the Giants...Nicks, Plax, Smith wooo

We could see Nicks play vs the Vikings and Smith come back for the Eagles game
With the cold weather the Giants O-line is going to have to find a way to create holes for our running backs and just dominate the ground game vs. Skins.

I'll be at the game so it should be good times.
pimp.gif

Seeing Diehl and Smith as LP and Doubtful instead of DNP and OUT is encouraging.

[h2]
[h2]Shawn Andrews, Shaun O'Hara sitting[/h2]
By Matt Ehalt
Special to ESPNNewYork.com

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants will have to wait another week for their injured players to return.

Tackle Shawn Andrews (back) and center Shaun O'Hara (foot) both will miss Sunday's game against Washington, while tackle David Diehl (hip/hamstring) and wide receiver Steve Smith (pectoral) are doubtful for the game.

Wide receiver Hakeem Nicks (leg) and cornerback/returner Will Blackmon (chest) also will miss the division matchup.

Andrews will miss his second straight game with his back injury. He has not practiced in three weeks and spent time in the hospital last week because of the injury.

Giants coach Tom Coughlin said Wednesday that Andrews' injury was more than just muscle, and added Thursday that Andrews is still struggling.

Diehl, the starting left tackle, has missed the past three games with his injury and it appears that he will not play Sunday. Will Beatty is projected to start his second straight game at left tackle.

"[Diehl's] working, we'll see about the ready part, he's working," Coughlin said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5879993&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines
[/h2]

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5879993&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

We could see Nicks play vs the Vikings and Smith come back for the Eagles game
With the cold weather the Giants O-line is going to have to find a way to create holes for our running backs and just dominate the ground game vs. Skins.

I'll be at the game so it should be good times.
pimp.gif

Seeing Diehl and Smith as LP and Doubtful instead of DNP and OUT is encouraging.

[h2]
[h2]Shawn Andrews, Shaun O'Hara sitting[/h2]
By Matt Ehalt
Special to ESPNNewYork.com

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The New York Giants will have to wait another week for their injured players to return.

Tackle Shawn Andrews (back) and center Shaun O'Hara (foot) both will miss Sunday's game against Washington, while tackle David Diehl (hip/hamstring) and wide receiver Steve Smith (pectoral) are doubtful for the game.

Wide receiver Hakeem Nicks (leg) and cornerback/returner Will Blackmon (chest) also will miss the division matchup.

Andrews will miss his second straight game with his back injury. He has not practiced in three weeks and spent time in the hospital last week because of the injury.

Giants coach Tom Coughlin said Wednesday that Andrews' injury was more than just muscle, and added Thursday that Andrews is still struggling.

Diehl, the starting left tackle, has missed the past three games with his injury and it appears that he will not play Sunday. Will Beatty is projected to start his second straight game at left tackle.

"[Diehl's] working, we'll see about the ready part, he's working," Coughlin said.

[/h2]

Back
Top Bottom