2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Quality pics.

My dude got the Peruvian Alpaca wool socks. lol

I'm about to watch Mike Francesa, but I gotta say these Hispanic broads on the news program on Ch. 4 are amazing. This weather chick has a big culo. I can tell

Go Gigantes!

Quality pics.

I'm about to watch Mike Francesa, but I gotta say these Hispanic broads on the news program on Ch. 4 are amazing. This weather chick has a big culo. I can tell

Go Gigantes!

page 8?

nice pics/vids
smokin.gif

My bad page 4, I was drunk all weekend.

But Kiddin is right, the HX5V is one of my favorite point and shoot cameras cause of the film quality it records

I promise to resize them when I'm back from work later, I also have Eli's INT on video.
sick.gif

Face value of the tickets were $182 a piece but it was my bday gift (I'm sure she had a hookup on the tix). Few rows back is
eek.gif
I don't think I can sit upper deck again.

I was the only person sweatin' out there.
pimp.gif

My bad page 4, I was drunk all weekend.

But Kiddin is right, the HX5V is one of my favorite point and shoot cameras cause of the film quality it records

I promise to resize them when I'm back from work later, I also have Eli's INT on video.
sick.gif

Face value of the tickets were $182 a piece but it was my bday gift (I'm sure she had a hookup on the tix). Few rows back is
eek.gif
I don't think I can sit upper deck again.

I was the only person sweatin' out there.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom