2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Was rooting for the Niners today but I'm very happy for you guys and Eli.

The couple of Giants fan I know out here are solid plus you guys' white jerseys in my personal opinion are top five uniforms in all of sports.
pimp.gif

Was rooting for the Niners today but I'm very happy for you guys and Eli.

The couple of Giants fan I know out here are solid plus you guys' white jerseys in my personal opinion are top five uniforms in all of sports.
pimp.gif

Man...I don't even know how to feel. NONE of us were expecting this, esp after the ******* game...

We need to give huge props to the FO, y'all. Anybody who's made a real difference for us this season have been draft picks...or undrafted aka Victor Cruz.

Man...I don't even know how to feel. NONE of us were expecting this, esp after the ******* game...

We need to give huge props to the FO, y'all. Anybody who's made a real difference for us this season have been draft picks...or undrafted aka Victor Cruz.

pimp.gif
Nice vids Mez . Anyone know how to transfer stuff from DVR to either a computer or DVD? I have a few games taped, but I need to transfer them because they're taking up too much room. I've looked around online, but wasn't able to really find a clear answer. Any help would be appreciated. 

pimp.gif
Nice vids Mez . Anyone know how to transfer stuff from DVR to either a computer or DVD? I have a few games taped, but I need to transfer them because they're taking up too much room. I've looked around online, but wasn't able to really find a clear answer. Any help would be appreciated. 

Back
Top Bottom