2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

I'd take a hungry Chad 85 right now, Rex, 85 and the my media would be
laugh.gif

Id pass on plax, let him go to Philly, don't think he's ready . Chad been working out though , seen the vids. I'd be happy with him or moss alongside santonio

I'd take a hungry Chad 85 right now, Rex, 85 and the my media would be
laugh.gif

Id pass on plax, let him go to Philly, don't think he's ready . Chad been working out though , seen the vids. I'd be happy with him or moss alongside santonio

chad loves belichick too
laugh.gif

y'all are screwed either way...chad or randy. TO is the only option hungry to beat the pats

chad loves belichick too
laugh.gif

y'all are screwed either way...chad or randy. TO is the only option hungry to beat the pats

He says we're screwed
laugh.gif

Your run is over champ, brady will be back on his razor scooter in no time
laugh.gif

He says we're screwed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

He says we're screwed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ever since 07

0 playoffs wins

No camera = YOUR SCREWED
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

He says we're screwed
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ever since 07

0 playoffs wins

No camera = YOUR SCREWED
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i wanna go to the dallas game bad. i just wanna score tickets for under $100 though

You should be fine as long as your online when they go on sale

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i wanna go to the dallas game bad. i just wanna score tickets for under $100 though

You should be fine as long as your online when they go on sale

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

checking in...

Hopefully if everything goes accordingly... I will travel from Toronto to NYC to watch the first game vs. the Cowboys.

Checking in , what's good Jetfam??
pimp.gif

I just rescheduled my entire trip to NY when i heard the news about the lockout ending just so me and my boys could scoop tickets to that 1st game on 9/11 against the Cowgirls
laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT!
smokin.gif
link up if you do get tickets. 
All my boys are Cowboy fans... can't wait to do the J-E-T-S chant in front of their faces.

When it comes to Cromartie, I don't blame him going out and testing the market. He held his own when Revis was out. He'll get huge offers.

I really hope Tannenbaum has a plan to keep both Edwards and Holmes, although it's unlikely. They both compliment each other very well.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

checking in...

Hopefully if everything goes accordingly... I will travel from Toronto to NYC to watch the first game vs. the Cowboys.

Checking in , what's good Jetfam??
pimp.gif

I just rescheduled my entire trip to NY when i heard the news about the lockout ending just so me and my boys could scoop tickets to that 1st game on 9/11 against the Cowgirls
laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT!
smokin.gif
link up if you do get tickets. 
All my boys are Cowboy fans... can't wait to do the J-E-T-S chant in front of their faces.

When it comes to Cromartie, I don't blame him going out and testing the market. He held his own when Revis was out. He'll get huge offers.

I really hope Tannenbaum has a plan to keep both Edwards and Holmes, although it's unlikely. They both compliment each other very well.

checking in cant wait foir this season to kick off asap, considering i met sexy rexy at his book signing which i recommend to all gang green fans

checking in cant wait foir this season to kick off asap, considering i met sexy rexy at his book signing which i recommend to all gang green fans

Re-signing both Braylon and Santonio would be amazing, and I think Tanny can pull it off, but if we had only one choice, I think I'd take Braylon.He's bigger, had a great season holding onto the ball unlike years past, and seems to openly have more drive to remain a Jet than Santonio does (I've read mixed comments from Santonio, claiming he wants to remain a Jet for life, and others claiming he might go to the highest offer because its best for his family and himself).

Re-signing both Braylon and Santonio would be amazing, and I think Tanny can pull it off, but if we had only one choice, I think I'd take Braylon.He's bigger, had a great season holding onto the ball unlike years past, and seems to openly have more drive to remain a Jet than Santonio does (I've read mixed comments from Santonio, claiming he wants to remain a Jet for life, and others claiming he might go to the highest offer because its best for his family and himself).

Congrats to Kris Jenkins on a great NFL career.

I loved having him as a Jet.

Back
Top Bottom