2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

You should be fine as long as your online when they go on sale

when do they go on sale?

i bought my plane ticket already so im for sure going to be in the city that weekend so one way or another im going to the game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My cousin told me sometime next week at 10am on ticketmaster.

Tailgate for sure before the game, Copp, Onewearz, Bkmac ,me, you, whoever else is goin let's set the tone for the new season
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
  that would defenitly be cool.  once it gets closer to september, i'll get in touch with you guys about the tailgate.   im thinkin about goin to the mets game early that day and then heading straight from citi field to the stadium. but tailgate wise if we get something set up, ill for sure pitch in on beer, meat (no tony romo) and whatever else is needed.

im hyped for that week 1 game though.  im working on getting tickets to week 3 in oakland as well.  that should be interesting for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^Went to a Chargers vs Raiders game @ the Coli. Not bad as you hear (was rooting for SD)
smokin.gif

i heard something similar from my boy, he went to an eagles raiders game in oakland in 09 and no one bothered him.  i figure as long as you don't act like a douche dudes won't get to crazy.

i went to a charger raider game in san diego this past december.  the raiders won, but these guys that sat next to me didn't
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^Went to a Chargers vs Raiders game @ the Coli. Not bad as you hear (was rooting for SD)
smokin.gif

i heard something similar from my boy, he went to an eagles raiders game in oakland in 09 and no one bothered him.  i figure as long as you don't act like a douche dudes won't get to crazy.

i went to a charger raider game in san diego this past december.  the raiders won, but these guys that sat next to me didn't
laugh.gif

back in biz
pimp.gif

jets gotta keep santonio, hopefully the skins dont offer him the world and we go through laveranues 2.0

pumped right now, 1st preseason game is 2 weeks away
pimp.gif

back in biz
pimp.gif

jets gotta keep santonio, hopefully the skins dont offer him the world and we go through laveranues 2.0

pumped right now, 1st preseason game is 2 weeks away
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Brad Smith has interest from Bears.
Him and Hester together
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, hope that doesn't happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Strong' chance Santonio stays with Jets: agent
Wide receiver Santonio Holmes, likely to be one of the most popular free agents now that the NFL lockout is over, has a good chance to stay with the Jets.

Holmes' agent, Joel Segal, told The Post on Monday, "Santonio loves New York, he's a fan of the head coach, he likes the quarterback, he likes the system. There's a strong possibility of Santonio staying in New York. He's a huge fan of New York."

The ******** reportedly will make an attempt to sign Holmes, who played last season for the Jets after being traded from the Steelers.

"I spoke to Santonio numerous times. We have a plan," Segal said. "We know our priorities and we're ready to go."

The NFL lockout ended Monday when players finally signed off on a new collective bargaining agreement that the owners approved last Thursday.

All offseason activity has been shut down since March, leaving a limited amount of time for teams to sign players before camps open this week.

"This is going to be unprecedented and historical," Segal said of free agency.

"There are going to be so many free agents that you don't want to get in a game of musical chairs and not have a seat at the end. You might move more quickly because you now have free agents from last year who were restricted becoming free agents, so there are almost two classes of free agents now.

"You have to make sure there are jobs for them after the traditional, first-wave free agents. That process sometimes can take a month. I don't see that happening now."

Receivers Braylon Edwards and Brad Smith, and cornerback Antonio Cromartie, are other Jets free agents.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Brad Smith has interest from Bears.
Him and Hester together
eek.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, hope that doesn't happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Strong' chance Santonio stays with Jets: agent
Wide receiver Santonio Holmes, likely to be one of the most popular free agents now that the NFL lockout is over, has a good chance to stay with the Jets.

Holmes' agent, Joel Segal, told The Post on Monday, "Santonio loves New York, he's a fan of the head coach, he likes the quarterback, he likes the system. There's a strong possibility of Santonio staying in New York. He's a huge fan of New York."

The ******** reportedly will make an attempt to sign Holmes, who played last season for the Jets after being traded from the Steelers.

"I spoke to Santonio numerous times. We have a plan," Segal said. "We know our priorities and we're ready to go."

The NFL lockout ended Monday when players finally signed off on a new collective bargaining agreement that the owners approved last Thursday.

All offseason activity has been shut down since March, leaving a limited amount of time for teams to sign players before camps open this week.

"This is going to be unprecedented and historical," Segal said of free agency.

"There are going to be so many free agents that you don't want to get in a game of musical chairs and not have a seat at the end. You might move more quickly because you now have free agents from last year who were restricted becoming free agents, so there are almost two classes of free agents now.

"You have to make sure there are jobs for them after the traditional, first-wave free agents. That process sometimes can take a month. I don't see that happening now."

Receivers Braylon Edwards and Brad Smith, and cornerback Antonio Cromartie, are other Jets free agents.

Back
Top Bottom