2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by onewearz

ugly win, offense gotta get in sync .

running game has me worried .

Revis is god
pimp.gif
The O-line is in shambles.

I am shocked I have a voice this morning and got to work on time. HAHAHAHA

Crowd was a little nuts in my section but overall it was a great atmosphere for this home opener compared to last year. I know it is only week 2 but I smell trap game next week. At least that one starts at 1 next week. lol.

I am shocked I have a voice this morning and got to work on time. HAHAHAHA

Crowd was a little nuts in my section but overall it was a great atmosphere for this home opener compared to last year. I know it is only week 2 but I smell trap game next week. At least that one starts at 1 next week. lol.

This team will never win a SB with sanch behind center, I'm sorry. He looks like the same guy he has been forever, happy feet, shook in the pocket. Aside from that throw to Plax on the TD there wasn't another real NFL throw. You need a top ten QB to win in this league and he'll never be that. Just tired of all the excuses my fellow Jets fans make for this guy and the hype he gets for being a mediocre at best QB

This team will never win a SB with sanch behind center, I'm sorry. He looks like the same guy he has been forever, happy feet, shook in the pocket. Aside from that throw to Plax on the TD there wasn't another real NFL throw. You need a top ten QB to win in this league and he'll never be that. Just tired of all the excuses my fellow Jets fans make for this guy and the hype he gets for being a mediocre at best QB

thank you jets,

now please do this again weeks 13 and 16 (and lose week 15)

thank you jets,

now please do this again weeks 13 and 16 (and lose week 15)

Me, Cedric, J Steez and the other NTer had a Wavey time.. Cop2 came through, we had the mini summit.. all us Jets fans really need to make this happen on a larger scale.. halftime memorial could have been better.. but the stadium was beautiful.. I cosign team Jets. Lol

Me, Cedric, J Steez and the other NTer had a Wavey time.. Cop2 came through, we had the mini summit.. all us Jets fans really need to make this happen on a larger scale.. halftime memorial could have been better.. but the stadium was beautiful.. I cosign team Jets. Lol

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Great game. I believe Rex will finally come threw with his predictions.
pimp.gif

what team was you rooting for?

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Great game. I believe Rex will finally come threw with his predictions.
pimp.gif

what team was you rooting for?

I was so hyped, I punched my dude in the chest when we won. Musta been that leftover
mad.gif
from watching Warrior. He a Jet fan anyways...we was all at his place, too.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I was so hyped, I punched my dude in the chest when we won. Musta been that leftover
mad.gif
from watching Warrior. He a Jet fan anyways...we was all at his place, too.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom