2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

i;m really looking forward to this game. a lot of raiders fans i've had contact with (outside NT) are really confident about their team today.

i don't know, this is a different raiders team, but jets have a way of pulling tricks out their collective #%%@@ and just getting it done

call 'em overrated or whatever, but jets are nowhere as mediocre or as lucky as people want to claim. especially not when they keep [carlos estevez] winning! [/carlos estevez]

wish this game was on cbs at 4
30t6p3b.gif

yeah yeah, sunday ticket, i know
laugh.gif

FG wins it for Jets. I think I am one of the few Jets fans who feel this will not be blowout by any means.

FG wins it for Jets. I think I am one of the few Jets fans who feel this will not be blowout by any means.

I don't know why so many of us Jets fans think this will be an easy game. The Raiders will keep this game close. I think they have a chance to win though.

I don't know why so many of us Jets fans think this will be an easy game. The Raiders will keep this game close. I think they have a chance to win though.

Back
Top Bottom