2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so many words to describe how bad last night was
frown.gif

sunday is a big game and we have to come back strong!!

Hope Sanchez and the Jets are ready because if not it could more bad then last night
ohwell.gif

i feel alot better about them going against new england then i did baltimore to be honest with you.    im not saying the ravens are a better team then the patriots  but matchup wise baltimore gives the jets nightmares.  i'm confident sanchez will look better in new england then he did last night especially if mangolds back.  the patriots defense is mediocre and it will show on sunday. that said the way the jets defense has been looking brady is going to do work.  either way though  im not going to panic this early in the season. 

Bryan Thomas is out for the rest of the season with a torn-Achilles
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When it rains, it pours.

Bryan Thomas is out for the rest of the season with a torn-Achilles
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When it rains, it pours.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

somewhere AMP is saying, "man i been telling y'all"
Yeah, right above your post, you doofus
laugh.gif
roll.gif

man that time warp is messing with us...his post is two below mine on my computer
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

somewhere AMP is saying, "man i been telling y'all"
Yeah, right above your post, you doofus
laugh.gif
roll.gif

man that time warp is messing with us...his post is two below mine on my computer
roll.gif

We are in trouble if the online don't protect Sanchez or else he will get killed out there

We are in trouble if the online don't protect Sanchez or else he will get killed out there

Originally Posted by Tony906

don't worry...our defensive line isn't about that life, they don't like getting to the QB
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony906

don't worry...our defensive line isn't about that life, they don't like getting to the QB
laugh.gif

sanchez had a terrible game, but the jets offensive line sure as heck didn't help. they will be ok. it's not the end of the world

sanchez had a terrible game, but the jets offensive line sure as heck didn't help. they will be ok. it's not the end of the world

The bright side of what happened yesterday is that the Jets don't have to face any defenses as ferocious as the Ravens for the rest of the year.

What I don't get is that the Jets threw some unorthodox blitzes at them last night and it worked marvelously! I don't know why they stopped.

I woke up this morning a little bit calmer because I took the facts into consideration. They had 3 TD's off of turnovers. If our QB doesnt allow that to happen and you take those 21 points off the board then we win that game but ifs, coulda's, woulda's and shoulda's always amount to losses. The whole world knew what we were doing on offense last night and change needs to start there. I don't want to start up the fire Schotty campaign for the third year in a row because they obviously dont care enough to make that change. We just need better play calling all around. That's all.

The bright side of what happened yesterday is that the Jets don't have to face any defenses as ferocious as the Ravens for the rest of the year.

What I don't get is that the Jets threw some unorthodox blitzes at them last night and it worked marvelously! I don't know why they stopped.

I woke up this morning a little bit calmer because I took the facts into consideration. They had 3 TD's off of turnovers. If our QB doesnt allow that to happen and you take those 21 points off the board then we win that game but ifs, coulda's, woulda's and shoulda's always amount to losses. The whole world knew what we were doing on offense last night and change needs to start there. I don't want to start up the fire Schotty campaign for the third year in a row because they obviously dont care enough to make that change. We just need better play calling all around. That's all.

Man watching Josh Freeman play today makes me wonder what if we drafted him instead of Sanchez. I mean I know Sanchez busts his ##% in the film room and stuff. But I just don't get it why he can't put it together. Sure the O-Line and running game really needs to step up, but at this point is it Schotty or is it him.

Man watching Josh Freeman play today makes me wonder what if we drafted him instead of Sanchez. I mean I know Sanchez busts his ##% in the film room and stuff. But I just don't get it why he can't put it together. Sure the O-Line and running game really needs to step up, but at this point is it Schotty or is it him.

So what's up with Mangold, I know they says he took snaps with the 1st team in full pads but I want to know whether he's playing or not, none of that questionable nonsense.

So what's up with Mangold, I know they says he took snaps with the 1st team in full pads but I want to know whether he's playing or not, none of that questionable nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom