2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Such a bad week for NY sports
frown.gif
... This team better beat the damn Dolphins or we will be the laughing stock of the AFC East
For real. Obviously the Dolphins are beatable, and I think the Chargers are too. If we can head into the bye at 4-3...
grin.gif
yes i hope we can be 4-3 head to the bye but we also need the pats and bills to lose

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Such a bad week for NY sports
frown.gif
... This team better beat the damn Dolphins or we will be the laughing stock of the AFC East
For real. Obviously the Dolphins are beatable, and I think the Chargers are too. If we can head into the bye at 4-3...
grin.gif
yes i hope we can be 4-3 head to the bye but we also need the pats and bills to lose

Oh Mason, We Hardly knew ya.

Makes the Cotchery pill a little harder to swallow now. (Yes I Know he wanted out but he is doing NOTHING in Pittsburgh.)

Oh Mason, We Hardly knew ya.

Makes the Cotchery pill a little harder to swallow now. (Yes I Know he wanted out but he is doing NOTHING in Pittsburgh.)

anybody else have that oh no feeling right now ?

jets need to smack these dudes and make it look easy, need some confidence ......

anybody else have that oh no feeling right now ?

jets need to smack these dudes and make it look easy, need some confidence ......

Originally Posted by onewearz

And that they did
pimp.gif

It's great to be back to Jet football, let's keep it that way
happy.gif

And that they did
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Running game still sucks too bad for me to get confident. Shawn Greene is not a #1. He's a backup , complimentary back. We need a big bruised, Thomas Jones 2.0 , gotta draft a back this year .

Sanchez also has lost some stock with me. Beat san Diego nxt week convincingly and ill have alittle more confidence but right now I ain't gon blow my load over this game.

Sorry to be the old Grouchy guy
laugh.gif

Running game still sucks too bad for me to get confident. Shawn Greene is not a #1. He's a backup , complimentary back. We need a big bruised, Thomas Jones 2.0 , gotta draft a back this year .

Sanchez also has lost some stock with me. Beat san Diego nxt week convincingly and ill have alittle more confidence but right now I ain't gon blow my load over this game.

Sorry to be the old Grouchy guy
laugh.gif

Sorry to be the old Grouchy sensible guy
laugh.gif
wink.gif

agreed tho...come out and beat or really push SD to the brink...and you can start feeling good again. that dolphin team was pathetic tonight.

laugh.gif
wink.gif

agreed tho...come out and beat or really push SD to the brink...and you can start feeling good again. that dolphin team was pathetic tonight.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Can't wait to get u guys again, still salty over that game.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Can't wait to get u guys again, still salty over that game.

laugh.gif

i kinda wish they spaced the games out more...we should always play you guys towards the end of the year

laugh.gif

i kinda wish they spaced the games out more...we should always play you guys towards the end of the year

^
laugh.gif
that's right...good looks, man
pimp.gif

was going to just do a boston sports one...but nahhhhh, let's go with this:

tumblr_lpyd5lumHZ1qiyfe1.jpg

^
laugh.gif
that's right...good looks, man
pimp.gif

was going to just do a boston sports one...but nahhhhh, let's go with this:

tumblr_lpyd5lumHZ1qiyfe1.jpg

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

And that they did
pimp.gif

happy.gif
Your delusional
laugh.gif
.  We beat a teram tonight that looked like they were trying to lose.
And Sanchez lost stock with you...I'm curious what his stock was before cause for me I couldn't imagine how he could lose anymore stock...

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

And that they did
pimp.gif

happy.gif
Your delusional
laugh.gif
.  We beat a teram tonight that looked like they were trying to lose.
And Sanchez lost stock with you...I'm curious what his stock was before cause for me I couldn't imagine how he could lose anymore stock...

Back
Top Bottom