2011 New York Jets Season Thread ( 8-8 ) SHOTTY STEPS DOWN , PLAYERS BASH SANCHEZ ....

^no one really believes him...but we've gone to the AFC champ game two years in a row...that's not half bad.

...missed the preseason game... did McKnight do anything?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Pretty sure I read he may have gotten a concussion, other than that he ran the ball a few times.

Pretty sure I read he may have gotten a concussion, other than that he ran the ball a few times.

Originally Posted by bkmac

jj watt blew up mcknight nicely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

jj watt blew up mcknight nicely
pimp.gif

Well maybe Aaron Maybin can record a sack here. I mean all he has to do is be better the Vernon (Looks at both of their stats)   NVM...................
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

All seriousness, maybe he will do well. Low risk, high reward type of signing.

Well maybe Aaron Maybin can record a sack here. I mean all he has to do is be better the Vernon (Looks at both of their stats)   NVM...................
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

All seriousness, maybe he will do well. Low risk, high reward type of signing.

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Feel sorry for all you jets fans who actually believe your coach's bull *$%+ prediction that he's also been predicting the previous 2 years.
Yeah, it ain't like the team's taking him literally.
It's more so to let the team know that the coach has this much confidence in his boys, that he's willing to go out to the public and say these predictions.

Gives the players that confidence that they're willing to give their all for their coach, and it does show on the field. 

Feel sorry for all you jets fans who actually believe your coach's bull *$%+ prediction that he's also been predicting the previous 2 years.
Yeah, it ain't like the team's taking him literally.
It's more so to let the team know that the coach has this much confidence in his boys, that he's willing to go out to the public and say these predictions.

Gives the players that confidence that they're willing to give their all for their coach, and it does show on the field. 

indifferent.gif

rex is a great coach...yea he does talk alot but thats what i like about him..make the team play better

indifferent.gif

rex is a great coach...yea he does talk alot but thats what i like about him..make the team play better

Damn you are mad as hell
laugh.gif

Damn you are mad as hell
laugh.gif

Ehh Cotch's two big plays was a broken play where leftwhich was running around and then a straight fly route when he was covered by casey matthews the linebacker. Hes got good hands but his speed and route running is ehh.

Ehh Cotch's two big plays was a broken play where leftwhich was running around and then a straight fly route when he was covered by casey matthews the linebacker. Hes got good hands but his speed and route running is ehh.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

the !$@%%!% patriots signed Ihedigbo
mad.gif
I hate to see him not re-sign with us, but especially that he signed with NE.

Big fan of Digs, loved his intensity.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

the !$@%%!% patriots signed Ihedigbo
mad.gif
I hate to see him not re-sign with us, but especially that he signed with NE.

Big fan of Digs, loved his intensity.

Back
Top Bottom