* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Lions fans talking reckless as hell... when they're going to be broomed by the Vikings.

Remind me to comment on your originality every time you call the Vikings the Viqueens from now on.

airblaster has been doing this for the past 2 years, and we all know how it ends up for the Lions.

another losing season.

keep it up champ, you're doing great!

I see why a lot of you are saying Detroit is still a joke, but here is why there is strong optimism:
Week 1 L, Chi by 5
Week 2 L, Phi by 3
Week 4 L, GB by 2
Week 6 L, NYG by 8
Week 9 L, NYJ by 3
Week 10 L, Buf by 2
Week 13 L, Chi by 4

7 losses by a combined 27 points in 2010

And for the Viking fans, wasn't the Detroit/Washington game last year, the game McNabb was labeled out of shape?

I thought it was the Washington/St. Louis game, but I don't know.

The Lions now have major questions at RB... their backup that everyone thought could fill a role and take over the starting job mid-season is out for the season. Then, their first round pick from 2010 Jahvid Best was underwhelming after the first four games, and is one bop on the head away from the IR.

Like I said, I still don't believe in Matthew Stafford, at all. Having Calvin Johnson is going to make him look better than he is though.

Getting tickets to Packers @ Giants on Dec 4th.
pimp.gif

My buddies dad has a mean tailgate game.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I thought it was the Washington/St. Louis game, but I don't know.

The Lions now have major questions at RB... their backup that everyone thought could fill a role and take over the starting job mid-season is out for the season. Then, their first round pick from 2010 Jahvid Best was underwhelming after the first four games, and is one bop on the head away from the IR.

Like I said, I still don't believe in Matthew Stafford, at all. Having Calvin Johnson is going to make him look better than he is though.
Why don't we go ahead and put Percy Harvin in the same group as Best, he has already had major issues with migranes and the Vikings are depending on him to lead their receiving corps.  Pretty much every team is a player away from having problems, I just think that right now the Lions are moving in a better direction than both the Vikings and the Bears.  And the McNabb situation was against Detroit, that is when they were down 3 with 2 min to go they put Rex in there and he was sacked/fumbled and Suh ran it in for a TD.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by airblaster503

To be fair, you haven't for the past decade.

Last time I checked I was referring to the fan list in the original post of the thread, not the team.  Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills before you make a stupid post like that.  Plus your a Bears fan, your team regardless of what they did last year is on its way to being a bottom feeder of the league for a while along with the queens.  Both have aging defenses, and quarterbacks that are streaky at best.
My reading comprehension skills are fine.

"You" refers to the fans and I stand by it.
So posting on NT defines my fan hood?  You been coming here for the past decade to post in this thread every year?  C'mon son.  I've been posting in here nearly since I joined NT, seems like we do have alot of new fans coming out the woodworks but to act like there haven't been any Lions fans posting here is ignorant as hell.

Packers are taking the division easy.

We kept our team together and get a healthy Jermichael Finley. Finito! that was his nickname on my fantasy team....until he got injured

Last time I checked I was referring to the fan list in the original post of the thread, not the team.  Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills before you make a stupid post like that.  Plus your a Bears fan, your team regardless of what they did last year is on its way to being a bottom feeder of the league for a while along with the queens.  Both have aging defenses, and quarterbacks that are streaky at best.
My reading comprehension skills are fine.

"You" refers to the fans and I stand by it.
So posting on NT defines my fan hood?  You been coming here for the past decade to post in this thread every year?  C'mon son.  I've been posting in here nearly since I joined NT, seems like we do have alot of new fans coming out the woodworks but to act like there haven't been any Lions fans posting here is ignorant as hell.
Fans is plural so you can take that how you want to.

It's hilarious that you acknowledge the amount of fans coming out of nowhere but fail to grasp the gist of my statement.

Reading comprehension indeed.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Fact is good teams win close games bad teams don't

I'm sorry but that first game against the Bears was a win. Tell me Calvin didn't catch the ball.

Originally Posted by Old English

I'm sorry but that first game against the Bears was a win. Tell me Calvin didn't catch the ball.
Honestly he is an NFL player...He knows the damn rules. Is it a !$+$*+%! rule? Yes, but its a rule and he should know the rules. That loss is strictly on CJ

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

Honestly he is an NFL player...He knows the damn rules. Is it a !$+$*+%! rule? Yes, but its a rule and he should know the rules. That loss is strictly on CJ

What is the rule? when is the "process" over? If just lays on his back is the play over? Can the defensive player still knock the ball out? Is it over when he hads the ball to the official? I mean possesion two feet, butt, back, left arm down, no catch? I'm just tryin' to say let's not act like one of those wins for the Bears didn't directly come from some ishbull.

Shutyoass228rn.gif

No way in hell of knowing how that "rule" actually works, NFL player or not

What is the rule? when is the "process" over? If just lays on his back is the play over? Can the defensive player still knock the ball out? Is it over when he hads the ball to the official? I mean possesion two feet, butt, back, left arm down, no catch? I'm just tryin' to say let's not act like one of those wins for the Bears didn't directly come from some ishbull.

Go read the rulebook and you'll have your answer. When you finish, stop crying.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Shutyoass228rn.gif

No way in hell of knowing how that "rule" actually works, NFL player or not
read koolbarbone's post....then proceed to do what your avy says kind sir. Its a damn rule in the nfl, the bears got popped on the same damn rule a few years earlier so its not like this never happened.

I want to know exactly when and see the play the Bears got burned by the same rule. I am slowly starting to hate you Bears fans more than the Vikings fans, you all act like since you won the division your team is good. Please, that team is a fraud and everyone but Bears fans know it. Might have to get a backup sn for this season
30t6p3b.gif

The influx of Lions talk is REAL in here now. The media has some of you removing the paper bag from your guys' noggins.

Not entirely sure if Bears fans have room to talk either. Last season's win total was an over achievement. You guys will come back to Earth this year.

smile.gif

I am slowly starting to hate you Bears fans more than the Vikings fans, you all act like since you won the division your team is good.
Not sure if serious.

There's no such thing are fraudulent victories, only victories.

I've had enough amusement from these Lion "fans" for the day. Win more than 7 games and you can sit at the big boys table.

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

i think bears fan talk the most smack.

Not even.
It's really hard to project the Bears this season. I wouldn't be surprised if we go 5-11 or if we go 11-5 really.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Bears skated for cheap in week 1. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom