* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

You really want to talk about a soft QB with a QB like yours .......give me a Qb that can take a beating over one that can't stay on the field any day of the week twice On Sunday. 2 years and he hasn't even played in a full year worth of games now that's soft
There is a huge difference between being injury prone and soft. Call Stafford injury prone and made of glass but if he's not out on the field, it's because he isn't able to play, can't say the same for Cutler.

no there isn't a huge difference in being injury prone and soft,you just want it to be. Son can't take a hit, got sacked 4 times didnt miss a game or 2 no his season was over. cutler got sacked 52 times(and 33 of those was inside 3secs)missed 2 halfs and a full game while leading his team to the NFC champ game. While all you lions fans can do is post a clip of him coming back to throw another pass before taking the season off. And show me a game last year where he could come back in and didn't........don't worry I'll wait

So according to that logic, Urlacher is soft......shut up

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by midwestRZN458

i think bears fan talk the most smack.

Not even.
It's really hard to project the Bears this season. I wouldn't be surprised if we go 5-11 or if we go 11-5 really.
Low-key admitting that last season was a fluke
laugh.gif

Why lion fans acting like that game was the reason they didn't make the playoffs
laugh.gif
Not saying we would have made the playoffs, but to start the season off with a comeback win and last second touchdown against a division rival has completely different implications going forward than losing that game on a total #*+$*#+! call.  That's one more win for us, one less for you, and we feel great going into the next weeks as opposed to down, defeated, and robbed.   But hey, that's last season and I've come to terms with it.  Time to deal with this season, in which the Lions will sweep the Bears.  See ya on 10/10
wink.gif
Sweep? Ok. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

There is a huge difference between being injury prone and soft. Call Stafford injury prone and made of glass but if he's not out on the field, it's because he isn't able to play, can't say the same for Cutler.

no there isn't a huge difference in being injury prone and soft,you just want it to be. Son can't take a hit, got sacked 4 times didnt miss a game or 2 no his season was over. cutler got sacked 52 times(and 33 of those was inside 3secs)missed 2 halfs and a full game while leading his team to the NFC champ game. While all you lions fans can do is post a clip of him coming back to throw another pass before taking the season off. And show me a game last year where he could come back in and didn't........don't worry I'll wait

So according to that logic, Urlacher is soft......shut up

If that's what you came up with then you sir are a ******.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Examples of Cutler being physically soft other than the NFC Championship game, which really doesn't count because he wasn't cleared to play by the medical staff.
You keep thinking Jay is soft, fact of the matter is you just hate him like the media does. I have no problem with that, but don't let your opinion be skewed by the media's nonsense. He's a prick yes, but soft? $!@+%$$@. You Detroit fans are funny. Injury prone isn't the same as being soft? What a gem. 87 sacks the past two seasons and he's missed one game by concussion. On the contary, Stafford has played 13 games in two seasons with a total of 28 sacks. Detroit isn't changing anytime soon, all this promise in August will be fraudulent come November. 

And yes we have an aging defense, it's still one of the best in the league. None of our players in major decline so bring up that excuse as much as you want. 

Brian Urlacher isn't in major decline?  C'mon son.

Do you lion fans even look at stats or just type the 1st things that come to mind......don't worry we all know the answer

None of this matters.

Adrian Peterson is going to trample every team in the North.
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Neither QB is soft. And being soft and being prone are 2 different things. Both your arguments are terrible.

You could see Cutler couldnt use his leg to follow through and couldnt put anything on his passes. He would hurt the team more by playing.

And Stafford made a game winning pass after he just destroyed his shoulder. Here's the vid..

http://www.nfl.com/videos...atthew-Stafford-mic-d-up

bears fans talk about getting to the NFC championship game like it was a tough battle to get there. you beat a 7-9 seahawks team.

bears fans talk about getting to the NFC championship game like it was a tough battle to get there. you beat a 7-9 seahawks team.

Act like we didn't play the whole season to earn that bye week

You jelly brah? Why did that team beat the defending champs then? I'll wait.
You must know some Bears fans personally, we aren't even talking %%@* about that.

Ted Thompson for President. Seriously you wouldn't see this dude one time on TV after getting sworn in but by the end of 4 years wed be debt free.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ya'll should worry about your own teams really. Bears' weren't expected to do much last year, same holds true this year. It's whatever......the O-line cant possibly be worse than last season. Thats everyone's main argument, and while its the easiest one to make, don't be surprised it Jay actually gets time in the pocket this season.

Minnesota and Green Bay......i still hate you with unbridled passion.

anyone see chris carter say calvin is not top 5 WR in the league.?
Saw and hear that this morning on Mike and Mike.  Chris Carter officially lost all credibility, saying he doesn't put up the numbers and all this garbage.  He puts up numbers with qb's like Shaun Hill.......... Shaun Hill!! 

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Ya'll should worry about your own teams really. Bears' weren't expected to do much last year, same holds true this year. It's whatever......the O-line cant possibly be worse than last season. Thats everyone's main argument, and while its the easiest one to make, don't be surprised it Jay actually gets time in the pocket this season.

As long you have Mike Marx as offensive coordinator your qb is going to be in trouble.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

anyone see chris carter say calvin is not top 5 WR in the league.?
Saw and hear that this morning on Mike and Mike.  Chris Carter officially lost all credibility, saying he doesn't put up the numbers and all this garbage.  He puts up numbers with qb's like Shaun Hill.......... Shaun Hill!! 
He had Johnson, Fitz the Jennings
pimp.gif

he knows he puts the team on his back

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Oh the O-line can be worse with Olin gone. But that's besides the fact. It's just laughable that fans of other teams are talking trash based strictly off of paper wins. That kind of talk is cheap.

I think they shoulda kept Olin. He wasnt healthy last year.....but it is what it is. I still think the O-Line will be improved.

And that's why you have karma tj somebody will do they qb like that and he'll be out the season

Back
Top Bottom