2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Matt Stafford through the preseason: 24/31, 356 yards, 5 TD, 0 INT's. 
pimp.gif

And damn, Reggie.

What da hale??? Reggie must've watched Kim's wedding
laugh.gif

Good grief are the 49ers actually this bad??  

Yes, yes they are. #Suck4Luck

only preseason, but lions might be gaining momentum with their young team. def more than last season

thanksgiving might not suck so much this season

Reggie's ALWAYS looked like that 
laugh.gif

PH2006070100678-1.jpg

reggie_bush-531.jpg

had too 
laugh.gif
, still beat us tho'
30t6p3b.gif

Did Matt Stafford get injured tonight?

I turned to the Pats/Lions game near the end of the 2nd quarter and Shaun Hill was in, and I know the starters normally play well into the 3rd quarter in the 3rd preseason game.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I turned to the Pats/Lions game near the end of the 2nd quarter and Shaun Hill was in, and I know the starters normally play well into the 3rd quarter in the 3rd preseason game.

Nah, they were just raping the Patriots without lube. Might as well pull him out against those scrubs.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Nah, they were just raping the Patriots without lube. Might as well pull him out against those scrubs.

laugh.gif

Good looks, Chester.

Glad he's okay, rooting for Stafford to stay healthy, seems like he has all the tools to be pretty good QB.

Damn, didn't know Reggie had been hittin the weights 4 life

Kerry Collins 2yrs/14 million. Wow, the Colts must need him more than they expect

Matt Stafford through the preseason: 24/31, 356 yards, 5 TD, 0 INT's. 
pimp.gif

And damn, Reggie.

67dddd81e4834b35aa0bc293e9425671-getty-122307478.jpg
eek.gif
Type jelly
grin.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously, drafted him (again)....N_ better put up POINTS!

I'm more ready for the regular season to start than I've ever been. What do we got..2 weeks?

Seems like a lifetime.

Don't believe the hype in that contract. It pays Collins 4 mill this year and 10 mill next year... he'll never sniff a dollar of that second year.
laugh.gif

Damn, does anyone else thinks preseason sucks? I'm glad football is back but tired of seeing 3rd stringers & beyon playing. Also don't like the idea of starters & 2nd stringers playing much for fear of injury. I have a feeling we'll see a lot of injuries in the first 3-4 weeks because there was no off season.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Aqib Talib and Kenny Britt avoiding NFL suspensions 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Thank god....Brandon Marshall made EJ Biggers his !*@%* last night. I could only imagine what Calvin Johnson would do to us Week 1 if Talib wouldn't be out there.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
EJ Biggers.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tom Brady was SHOOK to Death last night

I was gonna take a screen shot of him at the LOS before the snap
laugh.gif
he looked like he was on Beyond Scared Straight
laugh.gif

He was throwing ground balls and everything.
laugh.gif

Detroit's front four (minus Nick Flair) is RIDICULOUS

30t6p3b.gif
nate Solder at Left Tackle ... *Andruw Jones Laugh*

sup wit ocho's hands???
i mean his footwork and route running is "exceptional", but dude has hands of stone

[table][tr][td]moundraised23[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/28/11 10:26 AM
[/td][td]
sup wit ocho's hands???
i mean his footwork and route running is "exceptional", but dude has hands of stone
[/td][/tr][/table]
Sorry, posted before I could add comments...Ocho has always been an average receiver to me. He's always beneited from TJ Houz on the other side drawing the better corners or double teams.

As I said earlier, his hands have been bad for many years, people were just busy yelling at Carson to notice

Good game for Steelers, Brown is a beast but Pounceys injury over shadows all

[table][tr][td]dmxfury[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 08/28/11 11:02 AM
[/td][td]
As I said earlier, his hands have been bad for many years, people were just busy yelling at Carson to notice

Good game for Steelers, Brown is a beast but Pounceys injury over shadows all
[/td][/tr][/table] Pouncey's ankle has me worried. He's become the bread & butter on that O Line. Also why does everyone hate on Carson Palmer? He had off years because that team around him was god awful. Did you guys know TO didn't even know the play book while he was in Dallas or in Cincy? He just ran on routes.

Back
Top Bottom