2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

cam wake is probably drooling after seeing DET go at brady so easily last night
laugh.gif

and yeah ocho's hands are becoming a concern in patriot country

What up DeadsetAce, as you can see by my post count, I'm knid new (been lurking for a min). I don't know how to quote "properly". Do you know how? If so, could you kindly explain?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

The Pouncey brother that plays for the Dolphins blows.

eyes.gif
Dude's a rookie, a rookie who hasn't had the benefit of a full offseason. Its only been a month since these dudes even got a playbook. It's gonna take time for many rookies to adjust this year, way too early to judge anyone at this point it's just the damn preseason.

^ Yeah that did look like a chad johnson dance didn't it? See what happens when Ben get's that ball off within 3-4 seconds? He really needs to learn to get rid of the ball ASAP. I really like the Steeler reciever corp this year. Cocthery is a tough reciever & a nice pick up. That catch he made last year against the browns was awesome. It will be nice to see how this season shakes up for all the teams this year. Will GB repeat? Do the Pats have enough? Are the Eagles legit (can the philly fans chill?)? Is ATL have it? Can the Jets put up or shut Rex up? We shall see...

took a look at the week 1 schedule and there are SO many good games, GB-NO,PIT-BAL,ATL-CHI,PHI-STL,DET-TB,IND-HOU,MIN-SD,DAL-NYJ,NE-MIA, and most important Gints-Skins, I mean GB-NO, PIT-BAL, ATL-CHI, DET-TB, IND-HOU, could all have a huge impact on the playoff race
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still haven't gotten used to Sproles in a Saints uniform after being in San Diego all those years. Looks kinda weird.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Collinsworth clowned Heyward-Bey, "See, here's what I don't like about him, he can only run streaks", then he procedes
to get the ball bounced off his shoulders.

I laughed at that too Peep Game. Both Heyward-Bey & Crabtree can only run one route. What happed to coaching in college? Why are some pany players coming out of college (both fball & bball) without any fundementals? Sad man, just sad.
frown.gif
 I hope these dudes save thier money 'cause like Jerry Glanville said the NFL stands for Not For Long if these kids can't learn thier craft...

Originally Posted by Sequan

took a look at the week 1 schedule and there are SO many good games, GB-NO,PIT-BAL,ATL-CHI,PHI-STL,DET-TB,IND-HOU,MIN-SD,DAL-NYJ,NE-MIA, and most important Gints-Skins, I mean GB-NO, PIT-BAL, ATL-CHI, DET-TB, IND-HOU, could all have a huge impact on the playoff race
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah. Although it doesn't take the marquee matchups to get me interested for Week 1, those games are promising. A lot of divisional games and/or possible playoff previews. Cannot wait.

Originally Posted by psk2310

I laughed at that too Peep Game. Both Heyward-Bey & Crabtree can only run one route. What happed to coaching in college? Why are some pany players coming out of college (both fball & bball) without any fundementals? Sad man, just sad.
frown.gif
 I hope these dudes save thier money 'cause like Jerry Glanville said the NFL stands for Not For Long if these kids can't learn thier craft...

It's definitely sad man, but I think it's even worse in basketball. Dudes coming in and can dunk, but not dribble, post up, even make a 15 footer. 7feet guys who get abused cause they
have no strength nor footwork. It'll change one way or another.

^ I can't agree with you more Peep Game. Tons of players coming out of college have tons of talent with a little ability but no work ethic or fundementals and skill...

That contract is mammoth, but I'm happy for Vick.

Can you believe that this is the second time around he's been given a contract at, or over, $100 Million? Has that even happened before? I don't think he actually receive close to $100 mil from that first contract, but it's still impressive.

Oh yeah and words cannot express how happy i am for the Steelers vs Ravens game. Flying to Bmore and will be in the 8th row, full fledged Steelers gear, its on!!

Back
Top Bottom