2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Steve Smith and Maclin practiced today and should be ready to go for week 1, definitely good news. I am surprised to see Smith back out on the practice field so early.

laugh.gif
I really can't wait for the Eagles to son the Cowboys just to see ol boy get salty and eat crow.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Steve Smith and Maclin practiced today and should be ready to go for week 1, definitely good news. I am surprised to see Smith back out on the practice field so early.

pimp.gif
only because Vick is my QB in my other $$ league.

Originally Posted by polorico

I love how people dissin the pack

there the most complete squad in the L right now , Eagles cant hold a candle with that madden team to rodgers and crew.

Like i said Dallas get in on a play bid , and i wanna see ware put vick in a wheel chair .

please explain where anything i said was pertaining to the packers

Man #+%. Who even said the eagles were better then the packers? smh you stay saying stupid $%$

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by polorico

I love how people dissin the pack

there the most complete squad in the L right now , Eagles cant hold a candle with that madden team to rodgers and crew.

Like i said Dallas get in on a play bid , and i wanna see ware put vick in a wheel chair .
Huh? Like...how the hell did you come to this conclusion?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ignorance... 

Lots of  trolling in the S&T forum recently 
tired.gif

The Cowboys' star is in dudes avy, ignorance was gonna be the case anyway
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

texans waxing the 49ers, despite giving up 7 points in the first 9 seconds. (pick 6 on the first play)

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Matt Stafford through the preseason: 24/31, 356 yards, 5 TD, 0 INT's. 
pimp.gif

And damn, Reggie.

What da hale??? Reggie must've watched Kim's wedding
laugh.gif

Good grief are the 49ers actually this bad??  

Back
Top Bottom