2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Woodhead got destroyed
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

saints are garbage...that is all i got to say

++@% the saints, ++@% the falcons, ++@% the panthers, and i don't even know you....but ++@% you too.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

saints are garbage...that is all i got to say

++@% the saints, ++@% the falcons, ++@% the panthers, and i don't even know you....but ++@% you too.
based of your post, i'd say the whole division is garbage given last night's game
laugh.gif

soooo who has the best division in football this year?

since we know it's no longer the NFC or AFC east

gotta be the NFC north, ey.. packers, bears, lions and vikings

or is it the NFC south: saints, falcons, bucs and panthers (obviously the other 3 bring up the last 1)

and was waiting to see when this thread would be made..

considering how long the offseason thread lasted

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

soooo who has the best division in football this year?

since we know it's no longer the NFC or AFC east

gotta be the NFC north, ey.. packers, bears, lions and vikings

or is it the NFC south: saints, falcons, bucs and panthers (obviously the other 3 bring up the last 1)
AFC North.

that championship has mad packer fans the most arrogant &%$@*$&%! on the @#%$&^# planet

Originally Posted by RetroSan

that championship has mad packer fans the most arrogant &%$@*$&%! on the @#%$&^# planet

Until a new team wins they can talk as much as they want.

that championship has mad packer fans the most arrogant &%$@*&#$&%! on the @#%$&^# planet

Word, talking about running everyone off the field AGAIN.....bro you went 10-6 just like us. You played the best football at the end of the year, and that's what matters, but don't act like you went undefeated on the way there.

that championship has mad packer fans the most arrogant &%$@*&#$&%! on the @#%$&^# planet

Word, talking about running everyone off the field AGAIN.....bro you went 10-6 just like us. You played the best football at the end of the year, and that's what matters, but don't act like you went undefeated on the way there.
I was going to say the same thing.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I was going to say the same thing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they won when it mattered tho...let em talk. i'd trade 14-2 and one & done for 10-6 and a superbowl win any year

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm gonna start some @$#! and say the buc's weren't and aren't near Green Bay's level... No need to even be in the same discussion.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm gonna start some @$#! and say the buc's weren't and aren't near Green Bay's level... No need to even be in the same discussion.

Didn't we beat that exact same team you guys had the year before.....in Freeman's first game? And that was without Blount, Rejus, Mike Williams, Briscoe, McCoy, Price, Clayborn, Bowers, Myron Lewis or Mason Foster. Our #1 receiver at the time was Sammie Stroughter, who is now our #4 receiver. Derrick Ward and Cadillac were our best runningbacks. Stylez G. White, Chris Hovan and Ryan Sims were our best defensive linemen. And we had the likes of Elbert Mack playing defense on Jennings for a bunch of that game.

Back
Top Bottom