2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by Statis22

8 years/120 million/ 50 guaranteed for Fitz.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Well Gaaaaaad Damn.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Larry. Thats some serious dough for a WR. When is Andre's contract up?
laugh.gif
Texans better have Keep the Change popping in their BOA account.

Andre just got his deal reworked las year so he could be the highest paid WR, what Fitz just got is unprecedented.
laugh.gif

You know Chris Johnson doin that Birdman hand rub waiting to get paid now that he's seen a deal like this.

"Greg Little caught a touchdown pass Friday night, then he caught an earful of flak from an official and his head coach after punting the ball into the stands to celebrate."

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Broncos announcer: "I don't know if there is a better QB-WR combo in the NFL than Kyle Orton and Brandon Lloyd."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

"Greg Little caught a touchdown pass Friday night, then he caught an earful of flak from an official and his head coach after punting the ball into the stands to celebrate."

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude is a monster but I guarantee he's going to get suspended for dumb %*%$ throughout his whole career.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Broncos announcer: "I don't know if there is a better QB-WR combo in the NFL than Kyle Orton and Brandon Lloyd."

roll.gif
What's funny? No WR had better stats last season than Lloyd. Let that duo cook
pimp.gif

&
eek.gif
at Fitz...WOW! I'm shocked at that contract...this is not good for teams like the Lions & Giants
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

roll.gif
What's funny? No WR had better stats last season than Lloyd. That that duo cook
pimp.gif

Quote of the Week candidate?

Originally Posted by University of Nike

roll.gif
What's funny? No WR had better stats last season than Lloyd. That that duo cook
pimp.gif

Quote of the Week candidate?
Oh, it's you again...

^^^How is that not good for either of them? Will the Cardinals suddenly be making it back to the SB cause Fitz got 120mill?

***Now that you replaced Texans with Giants, that definitely makes more sense
laugh.gif

roll.gif
What's funny? No WR had better stats last season than Lloyd. Let that duo cook
pimp.gif
yardage-wise, sure. but if that's the top combo in your eyes, then i dunno what to say
laugh.gif

I think he meant in terms of them maybe wanting new deals, which I don't see Andre getting because like I said he just got reworked last year, Meagtron idk but I don't see him getting a deal like that either.

Markets don't really matter because all NFL teams make money on top of money.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^^How is that not good for either of them? Will the Cardinals suddenly be making it back to the SB cause Fitz got 120mill?

***Now that you replaced Texans with Giants, that definitely makes more sense
laugh.gif

roll.gif
son...if you would think for a sec you would know Calvin Johnson plays for the Lions & Nicks with the Giants. Along with younger future superstars like AJ Green.  Look at Fitz deal now & you'll see what I mean a couple years from now.  I forgot Andre just got a new deal, that's why I switched them out...
yardage-wise, sure. but if that's the top combo in your eyes, then i dunno what to say
laugh.gif

Imma broncos fan man, I gotta support our poor mans Cutler & Marshall
frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Imma broncos fan man, I gotta support our poor man Cutler & Marshall
frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
all good, my man

i just heard the announcer say that and immediately though, "damn homer much?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Orton > Cutler, though.
kev just put fraij on his $$*+ list
laugh.gif