2011 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Steve smith will be catching bombs from Cam this year. Finally has a qb who has the arm to throw the deep ball unlike Clausen and especially Jake #*@!%$+ Delhomme

So based off that there's a case to be made that the Bucs are just as good as the Packers?

I didn't say the Bucs are better than anybody, I was just stating the facts. We beat that exact same team that they won the Super Bowl with when we had a bunch of bums playing for us at the time. We improved at just about every position from that point, and it was Josh Freeman's FIRST GAME. You got one Packers fan stating that they're "going to run everyone off the field again" and another saying that "the Bucs don't even belong to be in the same discussion".....when you just made it into the playoffs off a tiebreaker with us.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I didn't say the Bucs are better than anybody, I was just stating the facts. We beat that exact same team that they won the Super Bowl with when we had a bunch of bums playing for us at the time. We improved at just about every position from that point, and it was Josh Freeman's FIRST GAME. You got one Packers fan stating that they're "going to run everyone off the field again" and another saying that "the Bucs don't even belong to be in the same discussion".....when you just made it into the playoffs off a tiebreaker with us.

no matter how much sense you make, no matter how much you fight.

they won the super bowl, so regardless if they got hot, or sneaked into the playoffs at 7-9 they still gonna throw it in your face, they won the superbowl.

they arent going to run everyone off the field, they simply got hot at the right time, that steelers team was better than that packers team, and the steelers coaches @+@#*$ up, and that Mendenhall fumble.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

bucs even beat a winning team?

You realize we had the same teams on our schedule as the Saints, Falcons, and Panthers, right? We can't beat teams that aren't on schedule for us. We beat the Saints the last game of the season when a playoff spot was on the line, and might have been the only reason why the Seahawks ended up beating them in the playoffs. They played Drew Brees and the rest of their starters into the beginning of the 4th quarter in a game that meant nothing to them, only to have like 5 of their starters get injured in the game. We should have beat the Falcons both times last season and we lost to the Ravens by a TD. Dude we beat your team 21-0 last year, why are you even in this discussion?

laugh.gif
Dude do you realize you come off as one of the most sensitive NTers in S&T? Relax. You're team is nice but unproven. Yea you got a W against the pack in 2009, who cares? No one because the Lombardi is back in the tomb's of Lambeau. If anything that game woke up Green Bay to get them to the playoffs in a game vs the Cards. The Pack dropped the ball literally in that game and won a championship one year later... Theres really nothing you can say to dispute at this point. Take your L along with the rest of the other 31 teams and move on.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
Dude do you realize you come off as one of the most sensitive NTers in S&T? Relax. You're team is nice but unproven. Yea you got a W against the pack in 2009, who cares? No one because the Lombardi is back in the tomb's of Lambeau. If anything that game woke up Green Bay to get them to the playoffs in a game vs the Cards. The Pack dropped the ball literally in that game and won a championship one year later... Theres really nothing you can say to dispute at this point. Take your L along with the rest of the other 31 teams and move on.

I'm not being "sensitive" I'm just responding because I'm one of the only Bucs fans on this board so obviously nobody else is going to swoop in and say anything. I wouldn't have even said anything if dude didn't say the Packers are going to run all over everybody "again" like they were doing it all year long. If it wasn't me somebody was going to say something about that.And a year ago you guys were young, talented and unproven as well. Don't forget where you came from.

I'm really hoping Stafford can stay healthy this season.. dude is gonna be a problem

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

soooo who has the best division in football this year?

since we know it's no longer the NFC or AFC east

gotta be the NFC north, ey.. packers, bears, lions and vikings

or is it the NFC south: saints, falcons, bucs and panthers (obviously the other 3 bring up the last 1)
AFC North.

The Browns are definitely making this a real possibility. Bengals really hurt that division though.

As far as the Packers go...They undoubtedly demonstrated that they were the best team in the NFL last year. That team is strong. Real strong. And they did it with how many injuries?

Personally, I think they're the favorites and even more scary this year. Rodgers is on par, if not better now...IF NOT BETTER NOW...than the Brady's and Manning's. And I hate how the Packers always end up with QB's who turn out to be my favorites...Really pisses me off.

Coach Ken Whisenhunt said that running back Ryan Williams' right knee injury is likely a ruptured patella tendon. The diagnosis must be officially confirmed, but Williams will be out for the season. It's a hard blow for this offense, especially the way Williams had been flashing his talent. The whole team gathered around him when he was carted from the field, something fellow back Beanie Wells(notes) said was because of how the whole team has gotten to like such a good kid. And now his season is over before it really started.

30t6p3b.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/f...ie-We?urn=fantasy-wp7043

That REALLY sucks for AZ.....

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

saints are garbage...that is all i got to say

++@% the saints, ++@% the falcons, ++@% the panthers, and i don't even know you....but ++@% you too.

Oh I can't wait for Week 6 and Week 9 baby

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

I'm not being "sensitive" I'm just responding because I'm one of the only Bucs fans on this board so obviously nobody else is going to swoop in and say anything. I wouldn't have even said anything if dude didn't say the Packers are going to run all over everybody "again" like they were doing it all year long. If it wasn't me somebody was going to say something about that.And a year ago you guys were young, talented and unproven as well. Don't forget where you came from.
Man I was drunk as %*$% when I wrote that last night
laugh.gif

I do stand by what I said though, and I definitely remember that the team was young and talented since 2007-2008 but nobody was trying to hear it... You're just going to have a hard time convincing people that the Bucs are as good as YOU think they are until they show it.

^
laugh.gif

I love it!

Edit: Going to the Seahawks/Vikings game tonight so I will be drunk. If I make it on NT tonight, be prepared..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Coach Ken Whisenhunt said that running back Ryan Williams' right knee injury is likely a ruptured patella tendon. The diagnosis must be officially confirmed, but Williams will be out for the season. It's a hard blow for this offense, especially the way Williams had been flashing his talent. The whole team gathered around him when he was carted from the field, something fellow back Beanie Wells(notes) said was because of how the whole team has gotten to like such a good kid. And now his season is over before it really started.

30t6p3b.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/f...ie-We?urn=fantasy-wp7043

That REALLY sucks for AZ.....

Two of my top 3 rookie RB sleepers are already out for the season. Thank god my draft isn't til next Sunday. Something better not happen to Daniel Thomas next.....

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by RetroSan

that championship has mad packer fans the most arrogant &%$@*&#$&%! on the @#%$&^# planet

Until a new team wins they can talk as much as they want.

i understand that but they just have a since of entitlement like their bowel movement smells of cinnamon buns and that the packers are incapable of falling off

that championship has mad packer fans the most arrogant &%$@*&#$&%! on the @#%$&^# planet

i understand that but they just have a since of entitlement like their bowel movement smells of cinnamon buns and that the packers are incapable of falling off

bowel movements smell like cinnamon buns?
come on son

it actually smells like apple pie.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

bowel movements smell like cinnamon buns?
some on son

it actually smells like apple pie.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 i geniunely hate u guys

Back
Top Bottom