2011 NT Beard Challenge. Eleven days til fall...

wish i would have seen this earlier, i just trimmed my beard, joint was looking real grizzly

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Op you're always so cocky, I imagined you looking much different
laugh.gif
With that said I can't grow a full beard so I instantly lose
frown.gif

Not sure what you mean by that.

Question for the experts...

My mustache and beard part dont touch, for some reason I cant grow hair there...What would be the best look for this?

Also, how do you guys get urs looking so straight (the hair that is) Mine just grows at different angles, I comb it and shampoo/ conditioner it
frown.gif

As for the mustache to beard connection, just outline it like you have the connection. Whatever hair is there will look better than none at all. See examples:

leo-straight-talks-zacs-beard-091810-7.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-beard.jpg

As for keeping it straight, I use a wave brush.

41iQMimVi6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I use a wave brush in the morning. Another thing to keep in mind though, is that everyone's beard is different. At a certain length mine gets slightly curly but once it grows a bit longer it straightens out a lot.

Could just be a phase of the growth that you havent been able to get past yet. Stop cutting it when you get frustrated. Have some will power and grow it out.

I'm out this season fellas.  I'm going to keep it respectable this holiday season.
I'll leave you all with a lasting memory of my ugly mug under 92 day growth from last year:
394355237.jpg

good luck to you all.  happy bearding...

-J-

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

laugh.gif
frown.gif

I imagined you looking like an ##+$$%+ but you look friendly
smile.gif
<3

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

laugh.gif
frown.gif

I imagined you looking like an @%%%+#% but you look friendly
smile.gif
<3

laugh.gif

Do we know each other?
nerd.gif

I always have a beard so I guess I'm in...can't wait for no shave november...gonna be good to grow it and not trim and be all burly

This is me from about 2 months ago and I haven't stopped so it's gotten a lot bigger, paws.

IMG_0241.jpg

I'm going in this season... I'm at 2 weeks right now. Probably shape it up tomorrow but I'm not cutting it or trimming it til December. Straight shape ups...

for the challenge we shouldn't be able to trim/line up our facial hair at all. the whole point is to see if we can rough it out no?

Back
Top Bottom