2011 NT Beard Challenge. Eleven days til fall...

Originally Posted by melofan15

for the challenge we shouldn't be able to trim/line up our facial hair at all. the whole point is to see if we can rough it out no?

Nah. The point is to grow the nicest beard not look like a homeless person. But if you call that funk box look nice, go head and submit that.

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I'm waiting for November. And I always rock a beard in some form
photoon20110912at2118.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YOU GO GIRL!!!! lmao

roll.gif

Serious question:

What do you guys use to moisturize your skin under your the beard/goatee's

Just looking for alternatives.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by melofan15

for the challenge we shouldn't be able to trim/line up our facial hair at all. the whole point is to see if we can rough it out no?

Nah. The point is to grow the nicest beard not look like a homeless person. But if you call that funk box look nice, go head and submit that.
I gotta agree with this. 

For me this thread just calls for a bigger clipper size

Originally Posted by Return Of The Mac

grin.gif

2011-09-24_18-36-19_82.jpg
I've always recognized and appreciated the sharpness and cleanliness of your beard Thiago. I look forward to beating you this year.

what do you fellas recommend for a beard trimmer?

Decided to grow out my face shag for a while, but i gotta keep it looking neat this time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

what do you fellas recommend for a beard trimmer?

Decided to grow out my face shag for a while, but i gotta keep it looking neat this time.
laugh.gif

I just use a Wahl setup. Nothing too fancy. You just gotta know how to adjust the blade and what guard to use to get the length you want. I also fade mine out up around the ears.

From my daughter's birthday party yesterday.

you know what would he awesome if one of you guys didnt clip the mustache and had it completely cover your mouth... If I could I would!

^ thats me trying to grow it out. Its always mad curly though i can't do nothing to straighten it. This is fresh/fade beard

...Ma bad for all the pics i take pride in my beard though lol 
pimp.gif

I got a better beard than everybody right now. Well maybe not everybody but mine is getting pretty long. Told me friend jokingly that I wouldn't shave it until the Lions lost... I had been growing my beard for about 6 weeks before week 1. It's pretty full at the moment.

Mine is starting to get some length to it. I'll hold off on posting more pics until more people post.

I shaved all my facial hair and left my moustache as a form of facial hair trolling a few times. People's reactions are always hilarious.

HIPSET BEARDGANG. I'm actually growing one but will shave it off once I hit 200lb even in my workout program. will post pics later this weekend

2-3 weeks in, i never shave clean.  don't mind my looking like death now, hard night of drinking among other things.

Back
Top Bottom