2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Damn Rios is THAT Heavy ...
eek.gif

mad.gif
If Rios loses tonight, that fight with Gamboa def isn't happening...

Heard/read he looked DEAD at the weigh-in. I'm talkin' Oscar De La Hoya tryin' to make 147 DEAD...

mad.gif
If Rios loses tonight, that fight with Gamboa def isn't happening...

Heard/read he looked DEAD at the weigh-in. I'm talkin' Oscar De La Hoya tryin' to make 147 DEAD...

Where'd you hear that Jay? I read a few mins ago that his promoter said he came in around 146.5 and it's on. That would blow if they called it off.

BTW, if anyone wants to watch the HW fights on EPIX this afternoon around 3:30ET here's the EPIX link:

http://www.epixhd.com/povetkin-helenius/

If any mod is watching, it's a free/legal/official website.

Where'd you hear that Jay? I read a few mins ago that his promoter said he came in around 146.5 and it's on. That would blow if they called it off.

BTW, if anyone wants to watch the HW fights on EPIX this afternoon around 3:30ET here's the EPIX link:

http://www.epixhd.com/povetkin-helenius/

If any mod is watching, it's a free/legal/official website.

The Rios fight is still on he just can't win title as he was stripped. Robert Garcia said Rios was having trouble making weight.

I still believe in MAC tonight.

Mike Jones on the undercard i've been hyping dude up, but he struggled with Karass he should win tonight. Lujan is the guy who had his ear almost fall off when he fought Margarito i still remember that 
sick.gif

The Rios fight is still on he just can't win title as he was stripped. Robert Garcia said Rios was having trouble making weight.

I still believe in MAC tonight.

Mike Jones on the undercard i've been hyping dude up, but he struggled with Karass he should win tonight. Lujan is the guy who had his ear almost fall off when he fought Margarito i still remember that 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

No I meant Rios/Gamboa

Ah, gotcha.  Well they're saying now (or said) that instead of the quick turnaround Rios, they'd have an interim fight for both.  But yea, I don't see it unless Gamboa is willing to go all the up to 140
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

No I meant Rios/Gamboa

Ah, gotcha.  Well they're saying now (or said) that instead of the quick turnaround Rios, they'd have an interim fight for both.  But yea, I don't see it unless Gamboa is willing to go all the up to 140
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom