2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Showtime Card> HBO card, except for Cotto vs Margarito. 

Hellllllllllllllllll no
laugh.gif
the dude Vic is fighting is one of those dudes who will stink you out to win the fight if he feels necessary which is alllllllll the time
laugh.gif
.  Mares/Agbeko should be good but you know that Mares will get the calls and you never know if he'll go low again the whole fight
laugh.gif

Maddog, I think it's Alexander/Maidana is pretty much done for 147 next year.  Think he'll stay up there.

Hellllllllllllllllll no
laugh.gif
the dude Vic is fighting is one of those dudes who will stink you out to win the fight if he feels necessary which is alllllllll the time
laugh.gif
.  Mares/Agbeko should be good but you know that Mares will get the calls and you never know if he'll go low again the whole fight
laugh.gif

Maddog, I think it's Alexander/Maidana is pretty much done for 147 next year.  Think he'll stay up there.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Hellllllllllllllllll no
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you watching it right now? The HBO under card is going to be a cure for insomnia. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Hellllllllllllllllll no
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you watching it right now? The HBO under card is going to be a cure for insomnia. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

What time does the main event start?

Probably 10:00-10:30 Central (11:00-11:30 Eastern)

EDIT: Wait, I didn't know there was going to be another fight.

My bad.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

What time does the main event start?

Probably 10:00-10:30 Central (11:00-11:30 Eastern)

EDIT: Wait, I didn't know there was going to be another fight.

My bad.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

They had everyone and their mama watching Margarito get wrapped.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

dude said it took longer to wrap his gloves than ending the Vietnam war... 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

They had everyone and their mama watching Margarito get wrapped.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

dude said it took longer to wrap his gloves than ending the Vietnam war... 

Back
Top Bottom