2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

I can not find a bar/ ANY kind of establishment in honolulu that is showing this fight. I have called literally 15 different sports bars, none are showing this fight...

I can not find a bar/ ANY kind of establishment in honolulu that is showing this fight. I have called literally 15 different sports bars, none are showing this fight...

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I'll take Margo to win it tonight

pimp.gif
same
Watching the Undercards; wont be able to watch the main even due to work
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

If Rios moves up to 140, they need to make Maidana vs. Rios.

I hope Cotto wins. Gotta root for my fellow boricua. Cotto needs to box Margarito if he wants to win.

If Rios moves up to 140, they need to make Maidana vs. Rios.

I hope Cotto wins. Gotta root for my fellow boricua. Cotto needs to box Margarito if he wants to win.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I wish I could watch the fights tonight, but I got Finals Tues/Wednesday.
tired.gif

Being a college senior is
sick.gif

Got finals monday/tuesday

%#*% it, i'm still watching
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I wish I could watch the fights tonight, but I got Finals Tues/Wednesday.
tired.gif

Being a college senior is
sick.gif

Got finals monday/tuesday

%#*% it, i'm still watching
laugh.gif

That picture Cotto showed of Margarito's hands after their first fight doesn't look like torn hand wraps. It kinda looks like a black thread.

Anyway, I don't know who is going to win this fight.........

If Cotto improved his stamina and boxes Margarito..........he wins by decision. Don't think he can knock him out, but I wouldnt be surprised.

If Margarito continues to put pressure on Cotto and prevents the fight from being in the center of the ring like the first fight, he wins.

Im just looking for a great fight.

That picture Cotto showed of Margarito's hands after their first fight doesn't look like torn hand wraps. It kinda looks like a black thread.

Anyway, I don't know who is going to win this fight.........

If Cotto improved his stamina and boxes Margarito..........he wins by decision. Don't think he can knock him out, but I wouldnt be surprised.

If Margarito continues to put pressure on Cotto and prevents the fight from being in the center of the ring like the first fight, he wins.

Im just looking for a great fight.

Back
Top Bottom