2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

They had everyone and their mama watching Margarito get wrapped.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 ne one know if theres a live stream of the fight?

Great fight by Rios, but damn Murray had so much damn heart, that guy never stopped trying until the end.

It amazes me how many uppercuts Rios throws in a row, it's ridiculous.
sick.gif

Great fight by Rios, but damn Murray had so much damn heart, that guy never stopped trying until the end.

It amazes me how many uppercuts Rios throws in a row, it's ridiculous.
sick.gif

Holy $%@* that stoppage was late. If dude dies and they show the replay everyone will be like yeah that makes sense.

Holy $%@* that stoppage was late. If dude dies and they show the replay everyone will be like yeah that makes sense.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

The previous fight was much worse.

First nine rounds, Murray was fighting back.

It was just that last round that Murray was getting really hurt. Of course he was getting pounded with punches all night, but he never looked like he was going down at all until the end.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

The previous fight was much worse.

First nine rounds, Murray was fighting back.

It was just that last round that Murray was getting really hurt. Of course he was getting pounded with punches all night, but he never looked like he was going down at all until the end.

Does anyone remember Cotto saying at the end of his fight with Pacman, that his chapter with Margarito was finished.

thats that new york *%$@

if i was there you hear "@*#@ lebron"!!

thats funny tho i havent ever booed another anthem at msg

thats that new york *%$@

if i was there you hear "@*#@ lebron"!!

thats funny tho i havent ever booed another anthem at msg

Back
Top Bottom