2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

The promoters messed up big time with Bradley-Alexander that fight should have been at the scott trade center in STL Cory Spinks yes cory spinks used to sell that place out *Does the Spinks dance around the office* lmao or is should have been in the Home Depot Center in LA .

Oh and Im hearing Berto- Randall Bailey since Bailey won an Eliminator a while back but this is the Pattern for Berto Fight a older career jr welter . But Randall Can still punch so there is always that small chance

The promoters messed up big time with Bradley-Alexander that fight should have been at the scott trade center in STL Cory Spinks yes cory spinks used to sell that place out *Does the Spinks dance around the office* lmao or is should have been in the Home Depot Center in LA .

Oh and Im hearing Berto- Randall Bailey since Bailey won an Eliminator a while back but this is the Pattern for Berto Fight a older career jr welter . But Randall Can still punch so there is always that small chance

Thought I'd share, love this video man! Thanks to this vid, i'm now off to the gym
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Proshares wrote:
Bradley/Alexander struggling HARD to sell tickets.

Thats a damn shame

whens the fight again

1/29.

I mean they shouldn't have expected much when they put it in Detroit near neither fighters hometown in the dead of Michigan winter.  They've sold 2,000 so far I think.
Man im so amped for this fight.
pimp.gif

Proshares wrote:

Thats a damn shame

whens the fight again

1/29.

I mean they shouldn't have expected much when they put it in Detroit near neither fighters hometown in the dead of Michigan winter.  They've sold 2,000 so far I think.
Man im so amped for this fight.
pimp.gif

W T F at the stoppage in the Frankie Gomez fight?

I mean dude was gonna get KOed eventually , but why did he stop it there? At least let the dude attempt to compete, he was still defending himself.

W T F at the stoppage in the Frankie Gomez fight?

I mean dude was gonna get KOed eventually , but why did he stop it there? At least let the dude attempt to compete, he was still defending himself.

Night Marcher01 wrote:
Thought I'd share, love this video man! Thanks to this vid, i'm now off to the gym
laugh.gif
Tell manny to put the juice down and brotha just say no
laugh.gif

You said the samething in the other Pacquiao thread
laugh.gif
you must really love him to be talking about his juices like that
sick.gif
*pause*.... But i'll just leave this one alone, NO POINT in arguing, Pacquiao is the World Champion in 8 different divisions. Enough said!

Night Marcher01 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
*pause*.... But i'll just leave this one alone, NO POINT in arguing, Pacquiao is the World Champion in 8 different divisions. Enough said!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Night Marcher01 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

The 8th title ain't legit to be honest.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Night Marcher01 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

The 8th title ain't legit to be honest.

Proshares wrote:

Thats a damn shame

whens the fight again

1/29.

What a shame that it wasn't in STL.
Atleast Devon can fill up the house, Bradley (even in his hometown) can't.

Proshares wrote:

Thats a damn shame

whens the fight again

1/29.

What a shame that it wasn't in STL.
Atleast Devon can fill up the house, Bradley (even in his hometown) can't.

Night Marcher01 wrote:

Night Marcher01 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Tell me HOW ARE YOU THE CHAMPION OF A WEIGHT CLASS THAT YOU NEVER EVEN FOUGHT IN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Night Marcher01 wrote:

Night Marcher01 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Tell me HOW ARE YOU THE CHAMPION OF A WEIGHT CLASS THAT YOU NEVER EVEN FOUGHT IN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

sammietheboss wrote:

Stringer Bell 32 wrote:

Proshares wrote:

Thats a damn shame

whens the fight again

1/29.

sick.gif

That's just awful. Why did they end up fighting there?

sammietheboss wrote:

Stringer Bell 32 wrote:

Proshares wrote:

Thats a damn shame

whens the fight again

1/29.

sick.gif

That's just awful. Why did they end up fighting there?

^^ 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
    Though i like "Can't be Touched" better.  
since we're posting boxing vids... just found this one.  Makes me wanna go hit the heavy bag!

^^ 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
    Though i like "Can't be Touched" better.  
since we're posting boxing vids... just found this one.  Makes me wanna go hit the heavy bag!

Night Marcher01 wrote:

Night Marcher01 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Tell me�HOW ARE YOU THE CHAMPION OF A WEIGHT CLASS THAT YOU NEVER EVEN FOUGHT IN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

��

Lol this guy! You mad doggie? He the Champion, no matter what you say hahaha... Champion and ranked the BEST P4P Boxer. I didn't rank him the best, boxing experts did. So go ahead and give them a call or email them why you mad son!

Back
Top Bottom