2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

"Welcome all of you to Ricardo Mayorga's first press conference for his circus," said Cotto, speaking even as Mayorga continued to taunt him. "When you spoke earlier, I kept my mouth shut, now you remain quiet. I am a professional and with these tiny pants and these tiny hands I beat Shane Mosley. Do you remember Shane Mosley?

"I am a gentleman, you are a joker and a clown. All your career you have run off at the mouth and in all the big fights you've failed. Just so you know who I am, I am a three-time world champion."

roll.gif

"Welcome all of you to Ricardo Mayorga's first press conference for his circus," said Cotto, speaking even as Mayorga continued to taunt him. "When you spoke earlier, I kept my mouth shut, now you remain quiet. I am a professional and with these tiny pants and these tiny hands I beat Shane Mosley. Do you remember Shane Mosley?

"I am a gentleman, you are a joker and a clown. All your career you have run off at the mouth and in all the big fights you've failed. Just so you know who I am, I am a three-time world champion."

roll.gif

roll.gif
Cotto had me in tears.

Esp when he continuously called him a "Payaso" (Clown) Seems like Mayorga got beat at his own game...

roll.gif
Cotto had me in tears.

Esp when he continuously called him a "Payaso" (Clown) Seems like Mayorga got beat at his own game...

Arum might stick it to HBO and put Manny/SSM on Showtime PPV
eek.gif

Dude must really be pissed about Cotto getting screwed.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

eek.gif

no HBO doesnt want to pay for it.

eek.gif

no HBO doesnt want to pay for it.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Proshares wrote:
Bradley/Alexander struggling HARD to sell tickets.

Thats a damn shame

whens the fight again

1/29.

I mean they shouldn't have expected much when they put it in Detroit near neither fighters hometown in the dead of Michigan winter.  They've sold 2,000 so far I think.
I'm not surprised. They should have had the fight in St. Louis. At least Alexander can fill seats in his hometown. Either way, I'm so ready for this fight.

Back
Top Bottom