2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

WOO!

Filipino Flash make yah face fall off!

pimp.gif

watched the 2nd round replay on youtube...hot damn. why the ref let him get up is beyond me. the girl who i assumed was nonito's wife on the apron caught my eye:

rachelM_0804_03.jpg

panalo ka, nonito.

watched the 2nd round replay on youtube...hot damn. why the ref let him get up is beyond me. the girl who i assumed was nonito's wife on the apron caught my eye:

rachelM_0804_03.jpg

panalo ka, nonito.

Originally Posted by frink85

rachelM_0804_03.jpg

panalo ka, nonito.

That check hook was 
eek.gif

Rachelle Donaire. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frink85

rachelM_0804_03.jpg

panalo ka, nonito.

That check hook was 
eek.gif

Rachelle Donaire. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

@trboxing: Montiel cannot make the post presser as he was sent to the hospital to be checked due to the way he was knocked out.
http://www.twhirl.org/

My girl already knew the moment he went down, she said "He hit the temporal lobe, he's going to the hospital" I was like
nerd.gif
huh? And she was explaining how he hit the lobe that controls memory/instinct movements which is why he was fishing all over the place. I was like "
eek.gif
WTH you talking about?" she was like "Your involuntary muscle stupid!"
laugh.gif

She was pretty heated though that the ref let him fight! She was all swearing all over the place
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

@trboxing: Montiel cannot make the post presser as he was sent to the hospital to be checked due to the way he was knocked out.
http://www.twhirl.org/

My girl already knew the moment he went down, she said "He hit the temporal lobe, he's going to the hospital" I was like
nerd.gif
huh? And she was explaining how he hit the lobe that controls memory/instinct movements which is why he was fishing all over the place. I was like "
eek.gif
WTH you talking about?" she was like "Your involuntary muscle stupid!"
laugh.gif

She was pretty heated though that the ref let him fight! She was all swearing all over the place
roll.gif

I need a .gif...
wink.gif

Watching the replay...

Nonito is working with Victor Conte?
eek.gif
Dude has balls...

I'm not questioning Nonito, I just didn't know Conte was allowed to work with athletes again...

EDIT:
indifferent.gif
@ Bradley callin' out Khan and lookin' so awkward doin' it. Go sit down...it's not in your character to do that.

I need a .gif...
wink.gif

Watching the replay...

Nonito is working with Victor Conte?
eek.gif
Dude has balls...

I'm not questioning Nonito, I just didn't know Conte was allowed to work with athletes again...

EDIT:
indifferent.gif
@ Bradley callin' out Khan and lookin' so awkward doin' it. Go sit down...it's not in your character to do that.

Am I the only one that wants Donaire unify the division and fight the winner of Mares/Agbeko in the summer?

Courtesy of ESB..

montiel-ktfo.gif

Am I the only one that wants Donaire unify the division and fight the winner of Mares/Agbeko in the summer?

Courtesy of ESB..

montiel-ktfo.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

broke his face!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
18fdb6fa0d7a72b35b2ce70edb76b2d9-getty-107958842em034_fernando_mon.jpg
I noticed that dent as well, wondering if it was there before or Donaire put it there
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom