2011 "OG colorway Jordan 1's"??(notable)

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Lol at the guy who said the colorway was nice, but the execution sucked!?!?!? Really homie?
grin.gif
 That's how they always looked. Not tryna play you tho.
happy.gif

Nope, they didn't always look like that.  To be technical, tongue on the OG's had Nike Air, and the laces were black, and not white.

I'm pretty sure that's what he meant about the terrible execution part.

Lol at the guy who said the colorway was nice, but the execution sucked!?!?!? Really homie?
grin.gif
happy.gif

Nope, they didn't always look like that.  To be technical, tongue on the OG's had Nike Air, and the laces were black, and not white.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

grin.gif
happy.gif

We all know they will never have Nike Air again 
grin.gif
 And they will give two sets of laces like with the Bulls/Celtics. He still gets a SMH.

grin.gif
happy.gif

grin.gif
 And they will give two sets of laces like with the Bulls/Celtics. He still gets a SMH.

grin.gif
happy.gif

grin.gif

You already got them?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

When are they releasing??

Why haven't you posted pics of your pair and the extra laces??

grin.gif
happy.gif

grin.gif

You already got them?? 
eek.gif
eek.gif

When are they releasing??

Why haven't you posted pics of your pair and the extra laces??

i actually thnkthe white laces look better...n here we go wit da Nike Air again....it wont happen

i actually thnkthe white laces look better...n here we go wit da Nike Air again....it wont happen

I will get them unless they are in some kind of double pack or something.
A long awaited back-up for the older joints.

I will get them unless they are in some kind of double pack or something.
A long awaited back-up for the older joints.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Never said it was gonna happen or complained about it, I was just being technical, because dude said they looked exactly like the OG's.

Of course Nike Air won't be back.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Never said it was gonna happen or complained about it, I was just being technical, because dude said they looked exactly like the OG's.

Of course Nike Air won't be back.

As far as these not having NIKE AIR on the tongue, why can't they?

Every pair of 1's has the Nike swoosh and says Nike on the bottom.

I'd still cop these though if they are even releasing.

As far as these not having NIKE AIR on the tongue, why can't they?

Every pair of 1's has the Nike swoosh and says Nike on the bottom.

I'd still cop these though if they are even releasing.

Might cop a pair...Throw some black laces in and call it a day. The Red trim around the tongue is annoying but can be overlooked. At least they're an actual Hi and not a mid..."Cough"...Black Toes.

Might cop a pair...Throw some black laces in and call it a day. The Red trim around the tongue is annoying but can be overlooked. At least they're an actual Hi and not a mid..."Cough"...Black Toes.

I'd definitely buy a pair.
Anyone remember that guy that replaced that Jumpman air logo on the tongue of the ajko's with the Nike Air Logo from a pair of cortez's?

Back
Top Bottom