2011 "OG colorway Jordan 1's"??(notable)

I'd definitely buy a pair.
Anyone remember that guy that replaced that Jumpman air logo on the tongue of the ajko's with the Nike Air Logo from a pair of cortez's?

Originally Posted by ponyboy

Aren't those my alpha 1's?? they did release and i did get my pair... ponyboy

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Now thats funny!

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Something just looks off on them...Hell, even if they made them like the Old Love's that'd be fine...That Jumpman tag on the tongue just kills it..
agreed on the toungue.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I would cop and then switch the laces to black.
agreed

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Something just looks off on them...Hell, even if they made them like the Old Love's that'd be fine...That Jumpman tag on the tongue just kills it..
agreed on the toungue.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I would cop and then switch the laces to black.
agreed

i'd take a pair of those off the shelves easy...rock them with shorts for the summer time....everyone should have a pair of 1's in there collection if they are jordan fans.

i'd take a pair of those off the shelves easy...rock them with shorts for the summer time....everyone should have a pair of 1's in there collection if they are jordan fans.

It's been way too long since they've released those. The 2001 Patent's don't count and neither do the black toed BMP's....

Hopefully these are slated for a 2011 release. And please include black laces.

It's been way too long since they've released those. The 2001 Patent's don't count and neither do the black toed BMP's....

Hopefully these are slated for a 2011 release. And please include black laces.

Despite the discrepancies from the earlier versions, they still look gorgeous

Despite the discrepancies from the earlier versions, they still look gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom