2011 "OG colorway Jordan 1's"??(notable)

Ppl should stop complaining about minor details, they look pretty decent to me, I just hope leather will be good quality because the one used on '94 was wonderfully smooth and durable.
Besides nike logo on tongue was awfully stitched on early retroes, so I prefer this Jumpman personnaly ...

Ppl should stop complaining about minor details, they look pretty decent to me, I just hope leather will be good quality because the one used on '94 was wonderfully smooth and durable.
Besides nike logo on tongue was awfully stitched on early retroes, so I prefer this Jumpman personnaly ...

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

Something looks off, but black laces is a must!
I hope the Royal Blues get a retro too...then the Retro, Re-retro, Retro + colorway shenanigans of the 1s can stop.

I hope the Royal Blues get a retro too...then the Retro, Re-retro, Retro + colorway shenanigans of the 1s can stop.

copped 2x
smile.gif

ehhh idk they look off, and that damn big a** jumpman on the tongue is wack

yea im mad so what
mad.gif

ehhh idk they look off, and that damn big a** jumpman on the tongue is wack

yea im mad so what
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom