2011 playoff 13 retro.

I have no issues with the 2018 HGG. They look and feel like they did in 97. Everything about the shape and look are purely subjective or opinion. The 2004 is out of range for everyday type wear unless your a person into restoration.
drunkmonk36 drunkmonk36 to me the best retro to have recently for regular wear is the 2018 white/blacks.
Thanks man this is very helpful. It's kind of a tossup between the '11 Playoffs and '18 HGG games then. I want to be able to wear them though. Shame about the '17 Breds - i like that cvolorway but shape just wasn't right.

8AD5E091-97B0-427E-96E8-09E011EA7D7C.png

The 'Playoffs' XIII is probably my fav Jordan. I don't usually even like black shoes. Still no sign of a retro, and I'd really like to buy a DS pair. People asking $400-500 on StockX. :D Is it safe to buy a 2011 shoe? I'd wear it, not stock it. :D

Man, JB needs to reissue some of this apparel as well! I still have a shooting shirt and a Tee from that collection, but always loved it.

This was my 2nd Jordan I purchased, beat my pair to death think my grandmother has them somewhere in her house but anyways this will forever be my favorite colorway of the 13.

The 'Playoffs' XIII is probably my fav Jordan. I don't usually even like black shoes. Still no sign of a retro, and I'd really like to buy a DS pair. People asking $400-500 on StockX. :D Is it safe to buy a 2011 shoe? I'd wear it, not stock it. :D
These are a top 5 shoe for me as well. I remember the first time I saw MJ rock these in a televised game vs the Pacers. My eyes were glued to his shoes the entire game 👁👁. As far as the 2011’s yes they are wearable. Just check with the seller to make sure there’s no sole separation. I just purchased a pair of 2004 bred 13’s last month since the ‘13 and ‘17 versions fell short. Excellent condition no sole separation and I’ve been rocking them like hell since they’re my favorite sneaker all time. I’m considering hunting some OG breds and getting them re-glued.

Hype is going to be through the roof and bots will be deployed in full force for these and the Cherry 12s whenever they do decide to get around to them smh.
*Sigh* remember when we use to look forward to releases?
Yeah LOL. When both shoes you mentioned DO come back, I'm just going for one pair each, especially if the madness is still going on. I'm getting to a point where, though I will always be buying shoes, I'm getting more selective than ever in what I do buy. If I'm going to have to pay resale for those things, I make a lot of the cost up by not purchasing other things that I LIKE but don't don't NEED that bad (in terms of sneakers). Whereas if I could buy at msrp, I'd buy way more. For the first time ever, the year's almost half over and I don't think Nike itself has gotten one cent of my money.

Back
Top Bottom