2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

only two people in this thread are wearing this? vabigpoppa and me?
YbD45ODiv76C4dM33ZfZI28x8f021W0kl3MHKspsHtTL56FbtIIL57nZCY2ks3o51o8kHvFLyrzAyQi42FA60FFHR46m6apOeDMYlZ-Yz7axOyQ8LDp2mopG1J04u_wKdlyz5p3KeCLXkJQOIO_iYxCtK0i5ZK7r2Ws5Oa1huYo

cmon now. this is the ultimate summer scent. you won't be disappointed.

nordies has it. go.
wearin it right now, def in my top 3

I'm a college student looking for colognes for this Fall semester. I got a bottle of Polo Double Black for every day use. I need some recommendations for parties on the weekends and whatnot in the fall. Not trying to spend a fortune, probably like 30-40 on a 1 oz bottle of Amazon. Thanks

I'm a college student looking for colognes for this Fall semester. I got a bottle of Polo Double Black for every day use. I need some recommendations for parties on the weekends and whatnot in the fall. Not trying to spend a fortune, probably like 30-40 on a 1 oz bottle of Amazon. Thanks

ok didnt know thanks cuz i realize the gucci guilty smells goods but not that strong... you should try the gucci sport im loving this one

ok didnt know thanks cuz i realize the gucci guilty smells goods but not that strong... you should try the gucci sport im loving this one

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

YbD45ODiv76C4dM33ZfZI28x8f021W0kl3MHKspsHtTL56FbtIIL57nZCY2ks3o51o8kHvFLyrzAyQi42FA60FFHR46m6apOeDMYlZ-Yz7axOyQ8LDp2mopG1J04u_wKdlyz5p3KeCLXkJQOIO_iYxCtK0i5ZK7r2Ws5Oa1huYo

nordies has it. go.

I actually think its more of a winter scent but I rock with it too. I wear this and Terre D'Hermes by Hermes 80% of the time lately

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

nordies has it. go.

I actually think its more of a winter scent but I rock with it too. I wear this and Terre D'Hermes by Hermes 80% of the time lately

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

is it any better or stronger than Gucci Guilty?
the Intense version of any cologne should have a stronger smell than the original

I have both on right now I juss sprayed a sample but I don't own the original. The intense is heavier and lighter at the same time. I'm not sure if one of the notes was made stronger. Its like they overlapped the notes with one heavy note.

the Intense version of any cologne should have a stronger smell than the original

I have both on right now I juss sprayed a sample but I don't own the original. The intense is heavier and lighter at the same time. I'm not sure if one of the notes was made stronger. Its like they overlapped the notes with one heavy note.

How much was the bottle?

How much was the bottle?

Back
Top Bottom