2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This is where you are wrong my friend. Their new stuff is on point. Especially for just going out or even a night on the town where you don't want to use your heavy hitters.
i think some body sprays smell good. I reserve use for the gym or for the bathroom.

btw the rko2004, how did you like the aventus? i think that was u who bought it weeks ago.
nerd.gif
That was someone else.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]it was rfx45...my bad.[/font]

What are some good smells for winter?

I recentely tested Bleu de Chanel, will cop for next summer.

Previously used

Polo Blue
Polo Black
Ralph Lauren Romance
Ralph Lauren Romance Silver

What are some good smells for winter?

I recentely tested Bleu de Chanel, will cop for next summer.

Previously used

Polo Blue
Polo Black
Ralph Lauren Romance
Ralph Lauren Romance Silver

Gucci Guilty intense is basically identical to the OG. no way i'm spending that extra cheese on it.

Gucci Guilty intense is basically identical to the OG. no way i'm spending that extra cheese on it.

Juss copped ysl lhomme libre. My new weap.on in my arsenal. Go now. Smell good young lads. Macys and nordies here in socal

Juss copped ysl lhomme libre. My new weap.on in my arsenal. Go now. Smell good young lads. Macys and nordies here in socal

Ysl libre smells nothing like lhomme or lanuit lhomme in case anyone is wondering. A great fall scent. Refreshing and a lil bit mysterious. Outstanding note is pink pepper. A great fall scent.

Ysl libre smells nothing like lhomme or lanuit lhomme in case anyone is wondering. A great fall scent. Refreshing and a lil bit mysterious. Outstanding note is pink pepper. A great fall scent.

I've gotta go to Somerset because when I went to my local Macy's and asked if they had Libre they looked at me like I was high on pcp

I've gotta go to Somerset because when I went to my local Macy's and asked if they had Libre they looked at me like I was high on pcp

Allure, Bleu

Polo Blue

Gotta go buy something unique and not so popular at Macys or Nordstrom......

Allure, Bleu

Polo Blue

Gotta go buy something unique and not so popular at Macys or Nordstrom......

Back
Top Bottom