2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

^Depends on the scent. And that Allure is the truth. Can anybody recommend a Fall/Winter scent? College.

^Depends on the scent. And that Allure is the truth. Can anybody recommend a Fall/Winter scent? College.

if you are serious about learning more about fragrance check out basenotes.com and fragrantica.
most of the scents posted are designer scents - high price and not that high of quality.
for a little extra you should be buying a niche brand whom takes pride in their juice.

if you are serious about learning more about fragrance check out basenotes.com and fragrantica.
most of the scents posted are designer scents - high price and not that high of quality.
for a little extra you should be buying a niche brand whom takes pride in their juice.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

how do yall apply it? like 2 sprays on the neck or on the clothes or wrists?

Never on the clothes for me. I try to hit my hot spots such as back of the ears and on my wrist

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

how do yall apply it? like 2 sprays on the neck or on the clothes or wrists?

Never on the clothes for me. I try to hit my hot spots such as back of the ears and on my wrist

Will be going to check out a few when I head to the mall anit nothing better then getting a fresh cut and smelling good
pimp.gif

Will be going to check out a few when I head to the mall anit nothing better then getting a fresh cut and smelling good
pimp.gif

I been wearing Creed silver mountain water for a minute, Best smelling fragrance I ran into. (Didn't buy the expensive bottle, Bought small vials)

Cartier roadster, That mint note in it =
smokin.gif

I been wearing Creed silver mountain water for a minute, Best smelling fragrance I ran into. (Didn't buy the expensive bottle, Bought small vials)

Cartier roadster, That mint note in it =
smokin.gif

that new ysl is garbage to me. smells like leather. its cool if you wanna smell like a new car or a women's purse tho.. =/

that new ysl is garbage to me. smells like leather. its cool if you wanna smell like a new car or a women's purse tho.. =/

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Any one have any opinions on 1Million?

i have about 50-60 bottles of cologne and i'll tell you, soon after I purchased this, it moved into my top 3 easy.  I love it and have received an insane amount of comps, from all that have been downwind of me. 

i have about 50-60 bottles of cologne and i'll tell you, soon after I purchased this, it moved into my top 3 easy.  I love it and have received an insane amount of comps, from all that have been downwind of me. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

Heard it is good for Fall/Winter season. Mixed reviews though, hearing it is to "sweet" smelling. More of a club or going out scent and not a casual everyday scent. I saw it at Macys and liked it better than the Libre. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

Heard it is good for Fall/Winter season. Mixed reviews though, hearing it is to "sweet" smelling. More of a club or going out scent and not a casual everyday scent. I saw it at Macys and liked it better than the Libre. 

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

these threads are semi pointless cuz everyone will swear that their cologne is the best. And you gotta remember that some colognes smell different on different skin types.

I did a pretty good writeup of what I found smelled good in the last thread.

For me:
Chrome by Azzaro (summer, day)
Polo Double Black (winter, night)
Marc Jacobs(summer, day)
Ck summer (summer, day)
Givenchy play (day and night cologne for summer and winter)
Bvlgari man (best manly smelling cologne imho - summer/winter, night)
D&G unisex cologne line - L'imperatrice, L'armourex (cologne made me do double takes cuz it smelled so good but it could be worn for both men and women, def a summer daytime cologne)
Ck the one & the one gentleman (summer, night)
Versace Pour Homme (summer, night)
Polo Sport Red bottle #2 (summer, day)

i need to step my cologne game up like this.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

these threads are semi pointless cuz everyone will swear that their cologne is the best. And you gotta remember that some colognes smell different on different skin types.

I did a pretty good writeup of what I found smelled good in the last thread.

For me:
Chrome by Azzaro (summer, day)
Polo Double Black (winter, night)
Marc Jacobs(summer, day)
Ck summer (summer, day)
Givenchy play (day and night cologne for summer and winter)
Bvlgari man (best manly smelling cologne imho - summer/winter, night)
D&G unisex cologne line - L'imperatrice, L'armourex (cologne made me do double takes cuz it smelled so good but it could be worn for both men and women, def a summer daytime cologne)
Ck the one & the one gentleman (summer, night)
Versace Pour Homme (summer, night)
Polo Sport Red bottle #2 (summer, day)

i need to step my cologne game up like this.

Back
Top Bottom