2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Ive heard some good things about Versace Dreamer, went to my local department stores and none of them carry it. I want to check out what it smells like and spray some on to see how it reacts, anyone know of any stores still carrying it? I'm in the northeast region
yea it'll be hard to locate it in the stores.  I've only seen it available on amazon.

Ive heard some good things about Versace Dreamer, went to my local department stores and none of them carry it. I want to check out what it smells like and spray some on to see how it reacts, anyone know of any stores still carrying it? I'm in the northeast region
yea it'll be hard to locate it in the stores.  I've only seen it available on amazon.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

It's like Burberry London; they haven't stopped producing it, but they no longer carry it in department stores.  The only Versace fragrances that they carry now are Pour Homme and Eau Fraiche.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

It's like Burberry London; they haven't stopped producing it, but they no longer carry it in department stores.  The only Versace fragrances that they carry now are Pour Homme and Eau Fraiche.

i hate le male when i first spray it on  a half hour later i finally get a smell that i like
ohwell.gif
maybe i'll just use it for the gym

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

i hate le male when i first spray it on  a half hour later i finally get a smell that i like
ohwell.gif
That's the point of cologne.  The top notes are eventually going to fade into the middle and base notes.

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

ohwell.gif
That's the point of cologne.  The top notes are eventually going to fade into the middle and base notes.

abercrombie fierce is the only cologne i wear, i switch up between dove cucumber bar soap or old spice fiji

i only wear the cologne on occasion because cologne gives me headaches and although the fierce is really strong, i only need a couple sprays and its the perfect concentration

abercrombie fierce is the only cologne i wear, i switch up between dove cucumber bar soap or old spice fiji

i only wear the cologne on occasion because cologne gives me headaches and although the fierce is really strong, i only need a couple sprays and its the perfect concentration

I have Marc Ecko Blue, D&G The One, Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme, Guilty by Gucci, Polo Black, and Acqua Di Gio

I have Marc Ecko Blue, D&G The One, Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme, Guilty by Gucci, Polo Black, and Acqua Di Gio

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Is it just me or does The One not last a very long time?
I only get 5 hours max in it.  It can last a bit longer in 80+ degree weather.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Is it just me or does The One not last a very long time?
I only get 5 hours max in it.  It can last a bit longer in 80+ degree weather.

Don't think I will be able to smell Dreamer, think I may take a chance and just order online can't be that bad for $36

Don't think I will be able to smell Dreamer, think I may take a chance and just order online can't be that bad for $36

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Damn.
I know
ohwell.gif

Im like 25 deep
Don't feel bad, I'm at around 18 or 19
laugh.gif
lol yea i'm at 30+. smelling good is an art

1million is definitely one of my new favorites.

Edit.  I guess I havent counted in a while.   did today...i'm on the high side of 50 bottles now lol. and thats not even including all the joints I've given away recently, to my dad and bros lol.  its real out here

Back
Top Bottom