2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Bleu_de_Chanel.jpg

Going to price check this week at different spots..
I have this.  Smells good but when I go to spray it, too much goes on.  I'm trying to perfect the half spray. 
smells similar to ysl L'Homme Libre after smelling Bleu again, but it also smells like the original l'homme.

paco rabanne 1 million is just too much for me.

got a compliment on the Chanel Allure Homme Sport from a barista at Starbucks...guess it penetrated the coffee beans all around.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Bleu_de_Chanel.jpg

Going to price check this week at different spots..
I have this.  Smells good but when I go to spray it, too much goes on.  I'm trying to perfect the half spray. 
smells similar to ysl L'Homme Libre after smelling Bleu again, but it also smells like the original l'homme.

paco rabanne 1 million is just too much for me.

got a compliment on the Chanel Allure Homme Sport from a barista at Starbucks...guess it penetrated the coffee beans all around.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I throw on the Dove (for women) Original Fresh deodorant, throw on my uniform, and then...

Bath-and-Body-Works-Apricot-Vanilla-Mist.jpg

Vanilla Apricot Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist

I was looking back in time. I may be going to Bath & Body works tomorrow to get some gifts. If this is too feminine, what are some masculine Vanilla scents?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I throw on the Dove (for women) Original Fresh deodorant, throw on my uniform, and then...

Bath-and-Body-Works-Apricot-Vanilla-Mist.jpg

Vanilla Apricot Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist

I was looking back in time. I may be going to Bath & Body works tomorrow to get some gifts. If this is too feminine, what are some masculine Vanilla scents?

Wanted to get the YSL L'Homme for awhile but didn't need or want to spend the money on another cologne. However, I got a bottle of D&G The One for Christmas and I absolutely love it. Gives me another option for nights/special occasions rather than my Polo Double Black, which has been my favorite for years.

Wanted to get the YSL L'Homme for awhile but didn't need or want to spend the money on another cologne. However, I got a bottle of D&G The One for Christmas and I absolutely love it. Gives me another option for nights/special occasions rather than my Polo Double Black, which has been my favorite for years.

Picked up Guess Seductive and the new Lacoste (with the shirt gator) for Christmas, smelling great
pimp.gif

Picked up Guess Seductive and the new Lacoste (with the shirt gator) for Christmas, smelling great
pimp.gif

I can't get down with 1 Million. I want to like it but it's just too fruity without any uniqueness to it. Plus that bottle is pretty tacky.

I like sweeter smelling scents and a new favorite of mine is Hanae Mori HM. Almost a unisex smelling fragrance.

I can't get down with 1 Million. I want to like it but it's just too fruity without any uniqueness to it. Plus that bottle is pretty tacky.

I like sweeter smelling scents and a new favorite of mine is Hanae Mori HM. Almost a unisex smelling fragrance.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

2b2r1l.jpg

Newest to the fam

I love and hate this. I just get really tired of the smell when I have it on for a couple hours. I guess its true when they say you have to see how the fragrance reacts when applied to your skin. When I first spay it on
pimp.gif
, after awhile of it on me
ohwell.gif
On another note, are there bottles I can pour sample fragrances into? Got a box of about 5 different scents but they are small so no spray ftl.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

2b2r1l.jpg

Newest to the fam

I love and hate this. I just get really tired of the smell when I have it on for a couple hours. I guess its true when they say you have to see how the fragrance reacts when applied to your skin. When I first spay it on
pimp.gif
, after awhile of it on me
ohwell.gif
On another note, are there bottles I can pour sample fragrances into? Got a box of about 5 different scents but they are small so no spray ftl.

Back
Top Bottom