2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by stepinitup

laugh.gif
Damn.
I know
ohwell.gif

Im like 25 deep
Don't feel bad, I'm at around 18 or 19
laugh.gif
lol yea i'm at 30+. smelling good is an art

1million is definitely one of my new favorites.

Edit.  I guess I havent counted in a while.   did today...i'm on the high side of 50 bottles now lol. and thats not even including all the joints I've given away recently, to my dad and bros lol.  its real out here

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

i hate le male when i first spray it on  a half hour later i finally get a smell that i like
ohwell.gif
maybe i'll just use it for the gym

please don't. it's a love or hate fragrance. to me its a synth bomb, like chemical warfare, and can't stand it.

i hate le male when i first spray it on  a half hour later i finally get a smell that i like
ohwell.gif

please don't. it's a love or hate fragrance. to me its a synth bomb, like chemical warfare, and can't stand it.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Don't think I will be able to smell Dreamer, think I may take a chance and just order online can't be that bad for $36

$36 dollars.. for a 3.3oz bottle?

Don't think I will be able to smell Dreamer, think I may take a chance and just order online can't be that bad for $36

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Seems pretty suspect, make sure it's a trusted seller - alot of replicas online now
eyes.gif

Seems pretty suspect, make sure it's a trusted seller - alot of replicas online now
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

I know
ohwell.gif

Im like 25 deep
laugh.gif

Edit.  I guess I havent counted in a while.   did today...i'm on the high side of 50 bottles now lol. and thats not even including all the joints I've given away recently, to my dad and bros lol.  its real out here
Sheez, 50.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

I know
ohwell.gif

Im like 25 deep
laugh.gif

Sheez, 50.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

eyes.gif

Fragrancenet , has the 3.3 for $39 and I have a 10% off coupon. Anyone know if that site is legit, I always thought it was?

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

eyes.gif

Fragrancenet , has the 3.3 for $39 and I have a 10% off coupon. Anyone know if that site is legit, I always thought it was?

My sis for some reason bought me Obesession for Xmas, I'm a loyal Jean Paul Gautier user and my gf just got me that for Xmas, any tips on a new scent I should exchange the Obsession for? My gf said Gucci Sport smells good, any input?

My sis for some reason bought me Obesession for Xmas, I'm a loyal Jean Paul Gautier user and my gf just got me that for Xmas, any tips on a new scent I should exchange the Obsession for? My gf said Gucci Sport smells good, any input?

Originally Posted by Trav T

ohwell.gif
That's the point of cologne.  The top notes are eventually going to fade into the middle and base notes.
nah i havecologne where i enjoy all phases of it not just the dry down

Originally Posted by Trav T

ohwell.gif
That's the point of cologne.  The top notes are eventually going to fade into the middle and base notes.
nah i havecologne where i enjoy all phases of it not just the dry down

Back
Top Bottom