2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Got Spicebomb and Hermes for xmas....hhhnnngggg

Which Hermes? This stuff is a personal favorite

Can you guys recommend some similar cologne with the rotation that I have?-Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme (black bottle)-Ralph Lauren Romance Silver-Chanel De Bleu-Lacoste Eau De Lacoste (white bottle)

Can you guys recommend some similar cologne with the rotation that I have? -Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme (black bottle) -Ralph Lauren Romance Silver -Chanel De Bleu -Lacoste Eau De Lacoste (white bottle)

Gucci Guilty
Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit
Armani Code
Chanel Allure Homme Sport (or any Chanel Allure)
Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey

Last edited:
I think my girl is gonna get me SpiceBomb for Xmas cuz she heard me talkin about it. Only thing is, ive never smelled it. So i hope it's as good as ive been hearing/told.
I ran out of ALL my colognes about a month ago and havent picked anything new up yet. My rotation was YSL L'Homme, D&G The One and some Nautica that i got for free when I bought my dads cologne for his birthday (wasnt gonna keep it but it had a nice, light scent to it for everyday wear that actually got a lot of compliments) that I can't remember the name of. The YSL was def my favorite out of the bunch.

How do I load that up if I'm buying sprays?
Spray like crazy into something just to spray it back out?
Buying 1.7 does the trick and if you have enough cologne, they all still last a looooong time.
Plus I don't shower myself with cologne. Just 1-2 sprays and I'm good.
So I don't need a vat of any fragrance.
Funny thing is, I flew to PR on Friday and saw TSA make a dude trash his big *** bottle of Curve.
One additional note, if you're checking luggage, you can have a 3.3 or larger bottle in there.

Yeah you can
1) spray into a container then use a pipette then transfer it (least messy, need to buy equipment - cheap) http://www.accessoriesforfragrances.com/funnels_pipettes.html

2) or just spray into it. depending on the quality of the sprayer, it can get leaky/messy ---wasting some juice. but if it's a good sprayer, it you won't lose that much cologne.

Just scooped some YSL for my brother for Xmas and lawd knoooowwws I want to just keep the whole bottle for myself. Joint is critical.
Its the LA Homme libre I think 200ml. bottle cost me good chunk

I think i'm feeling this spicebomb .. got in a sample yesterday and sprayed a little on my wrist and just kept smelling it threw out the day ..i still smell it right now just need to try it when i go out and i spray it on my skin as well as my clothes then i will decide if i will be purchasing

Christmas came early thanks to the in laws.
I dropped the hint to my wife that I wanted spice bomb even though I never smelled it before. It definitely lives up to the hype.

Some of the pop stuff is very good but there's a ton of sleepers out there that encompass a wide variety of smells/styles. 

The pop scents usually tend to stick to the safe smells in order to appeal to as broad an audience as possible. 

Some sleepers:

Spicy Oriental:

Smells like a woodys licorice 

This really does smell like wet newspaper and banana's but in a good way:

Woodsy:

Last edited:
What can I do to salvage my half a bottle of Armani Code that I dropped and broke the spray pump? :smh:

It doesn't come out at all besides a few drops when I turn it upside down. Any way to transfer it to another bottle?

Back
Top Bottom