2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

Gucci Guilty

Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit

Armani Code

Chanel Allure Homme Sport (or any Chanel Allure)

Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey

I forgot to mention that I already own Gucci Guilty and YSL La Nuit.

Anything else besides the ones mentioned?

Yes, the other few I mentioned. Plus I think you should give Versace Pour Homme, D&G The One, and Givenchy Pi a test.

Just picked up some Gucci Guilty and zzooooommmmmggggg :smh: straight ridiculous (in a good way).

Order some 1 million based off what a friend said and hopefully he was right.

got this for xmas...i like

:lol: My mom got me the same thing, I really like the scent though :smokin Only gonna wear it at night when I'm going out somewhere I feel like

need some help fellas, currently i have been rotating between lacoste essential and dolce and gabanna light blue. i have acqua di gio but i swear everyone on my campus wears that so i stay away from it. light blue is basically my go-to but i need to shake things up, i like the lightness of the stuff i wear but need something different. any reccomendations?

need some help fellas, currently i have been rotating between lacoste essential and dolce and gabanna light blue. i have acqua di gio but i swear everyone on my campus wears that so i stay away from it. light blue is basically my go-to but i need to shake things up, i like the lightness of the stuff i wear but need something different. any reccomendations?
It's been mentioned before but Clinique Happy. Refreshing light scent, might be better for the coming Spring but it would be perfectly fine for the remaining Winter months. Thing is pure crack

Do you guys think it is worth building a "collection"? I kinda wanna pickup different scents progressively over the next couple years but I heard (I think in this thread) that colognes have a shelf life of a year or so.

Do you guys think it is worth building a "collection"? I kinda wanna pickup different scents progressively over the next couple years but I heard (I think in this thread) that colognes have a shelf life of a year or so.

Thanks for the recommendation! And to answer your question, if you keep them out of sunlight or heat they should remain unchanged for a few years

They last 4-5 years at least, right? Either way it's not worth it to buy more than 4 colognes in a size 3.3 oz. You'll never end up using them fast enough. Just get a few quality ones.

Fragrances have way longer than a few years shelf life if stored properly.  The few years thing is a myth.  As long as you keep it cool and dry, and away from too much light, they will last as long as you need them to without degrading.  People are still selling vintage fragrances from decades ago for mad money, that smell as good as or better than the did when they dropped.

For my collection, I really only buy the larger bottles of fragrances that are my favorites/get the most use. And maybe for limited editions that i may not be able to get again.  For ones that i only use on occasion i usually get the 1.7 oz.  Trust me, even the small bottles will last a very long time when you have multiple bottles in your wardrobe.

Going to the mall today, going to pick up a 1.3 oz bottle of libre, and a 1.7 oz bottle of allure homme.
I've been checking fragrantica for weeks, and the notes in allure homme sound right up my alley.

What areas of the body do you guys spray your cologne, and how many sprays?

I know the amount of sprays varies by cologne, seeing as to how some colognes are stronger than others.

How much are 1ml samples of Creed or are they free?

I tried Creed Pure White cologne today, amazing freacking juice right there.. Also got a sample of Aventus and it smells good but it's very faint.

How much are 1ml samples of Creed or are they free?
I tried Creed Pure White cologne today, amazing freacking juice right there.. Also got a sample of Aventus and it smells good but it's very faint.

Aventus is def not faint I wonder if you got a watered down sample

Where'd you get it from?

^ Aventus is infamous for being hard to detect for someone who is wearing it, though it is projecting like a beast and leaves a crazy sillage wake.

Back
Top Bottom