2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

What can I do to salvage my half a bottle of Armani Code that I dropped and broke the spray pump?
mean.gif

It doesn't come out at all besides a few drops when I turn it upside down. Any way to transfer it to another bottle?
Get a little atomizer from walmart, a beauty store, etc.  Cop a syringe from a pharmacy. Try this

thanks for the question 'just nikes'......happens more often than u would think....now i know what to do......

does anybody know anything bout this cologne?

got it from a co-worker but I might re-gift it to my brother since i forgot to get him something.

have not opened it so i have not smelled it yet but maybe somebody out there could help??

got it from a co-worker but I might re-gift it to my brother since i forgot to get him something.
have not opened it so i have not smelled it yet but maybe somebody out there could help??

Smells like CK One but a bit more mature, its from that era

creed millesime imperial
Good looks my dude. Think I'm going to give it a run. Use to have unforgivable and always got compliments on it. Not sure if this possible but after year or so it started smelling like it was rotting away. Kinda hard to explain but not the smooth smell it had when I originally bought it.

Good looks my dude. Think I'm going to give it a run. Use to have unforgivable and always got compliments on it. Not sure if this possible but after year or so it started smelling like it was rotting away. Kinda hard to explain but not the smooth smell it had when I originally bought it.

The Creed is a classic you can't go wrong

It's all natural so it's top quality

so I got the 1 million as a gift and it does smell nice....not really my scent but i'm open to something new.

While it does smell nice it DOES NOT LAST. I mean it leaves a very subtle smell but I can't see 2-3 sprays lasting more than 4 hours at most.

^1 million is known for its longevity. You might be getting nose fatigue and though you can't smell it, others can. That's why its such a popular club scent...it overpowers and lasts all night.

^1 million is known for its longevity. You might be getting nose fatigue and though you can't smell it, others can. That's why its such a popular club scent...it overpowers and lasts all night.

QFT. Been plenty of nights I rocked it, had things get frisky at night go to put on my shirt the next morning and still smell it. Looking forward to trying out this creed. Still wanna recommend that Hanae Mori to everyone. Went to get it when I copped spicebomb and personally I find myself enjoying it more.

Last edited:

i like this cologne alot for the spring and summer, projects crazy and lasts pretty long. can't go wrong with this imo

Last edited:
The original MJ cologne is actually held in high regard

But maybe it might be time to step your cologne game up a bit

Got a $50 amazon giftcard. Looking to buy two colognes for this semester (one for everyday use and one for weekend nights). I'm going with Burberry London for night (I like the Tobacco/Leather/Pepper scent) and Lolita Lempicka for everyday use (I like using woodsy scents for daily use, I figured the licorce/vanilla tones might spice things up a bit). Thoughts? ANy alternative recommendations? Looking to buy two and spend no more than $50 for both

To me Le Male is way too strong, it's a 90's scent that fit the time period but isn't timeless if you get what I'm saying

Very synthetic, I think people hate it just as much as they love it

Personally I hate it

Last edited:
Got a $50 amazon giftcard. Looking to buy two colognes for this semester (one for everyday use and one for weekend nights). I'm going with Burberry London for night (I like the Tobacco/Leather/Pepper scent) and Lolita Lempicka for everyday use (I like using woodsy scents for daily use, I figured the licorce/vanilla tones might spice things up a bit). Thoughts? ANy alternative recommendations? Looking to buy two and spend no more than $50 for both

Only thing about burberry London I've heard negative was longevity and projection. Might be good if you have a lady in close though for those nights. It's purely a fall/winter scent as well.

Gucci Guilty
Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit
Armani Code
Chanel Allure Homme Sport (or any Chanel Allure)
Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey
I forgot to mention that I already own Gucci Guilty and YSL La Nuit.

Anything else besides the ones mentioned?

Back
Top Bottom