2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

^ Don't front though
laugh.gif
That's the best of the worst when it comes to Axe!

I guess you're hell bent on sounding like an idiot in here.
Yuppie college kid I am not. I did go to college with them. And they don't really drink premium beer genius.
Most college students palates aren't refined like that. And the keg parties I remember rarely had premium beer.
Nice try though.
If I'm drinking beer, it's to get drunk. Period. Otherwise, I'd just drink water.
I drink premium beer because I clearly enjoy the taste more than Budweiser. And I can afford it.
So I guess I shouldn't drink top shelf alcohol to get drunk? I should just drink the cheap stuff?
I shouldn't drink Brunello if I'm trying to get drunk? I should drink Boone's?
According to you, I should only drink cheap beer/alcohol if I'm trying to get drunk? Even if I can't stand how it tastes?
Even if cheaper alcohol has a different effect on the body?
Genius.
Pretty much.

Life's not a music video.

If you're drinking premium beer or top shelf liquor just to get wasted than that's a moron move. The fact that many people do this doesn't mean it's not.  Sometimes you don't want to get drunk and you do but that's a different story. 
laugh.gif

The only high end alcohol that's permissible to drink in order to get drunk is single malt. The blended stuff is just trash.  

All the rest of the mid range liquors are more than fine to get wasted on. Just stay away from the cheap (i.e. Barton's), homeless man's vodka. That's lighter fluid. 
Why drink any alcohol if not to get drunk?

I'll give you that every single vodka once you get past smirnoff and other cheap brands is exactly, the same it's just marketing, but to say the only high end alcohols permittable to drink are single malts?  cheap tequils is different from expensive tequila... same with scotch and beer.

Perfumes react differently to a person's body chemistry.  A lot of times the real cheap stuff just doesn't last, project, or even smell as good as the high end product.

and
sick.gif
at implying dudes who just wanna get drunk should put down the good stuff and grab a milwaukee's best.

Instead of purchasing OS, I went with Mont Blanc Individuel which smells dammmmmmmn on par with OS. Just an idea if you want to save some change.

^ Don't think you'll be disappointed if you enjoy OS - it gets a lot of play for me in fall/winter.

Site seems legit right ? they accept pay pal and all that so i should be good 

http://theperfumedcourt.com/Products/Creed-Aventus-EDT__CREEDAVENTUS.aspx
I would NOT recommend ordering from this site. I ordered a small decant and it took over a month for me to receive. They did not respond to any of my emails to their customer service as well. Tread carefully..
aight thanks for the heads up. any other sites similar to this one that does the decants that you know of? i would just buy it but id rather smell it first no stores carry it around my way so that's why i'm going this route

Last edited:
I got the spicebomb today, its absolutely fantastic. When I first sprayed it I disliked it, I went out in the mall for about a half hour and started liking it but it didn't seem very noticeable. Now, about 5 hours later, it smells amazing. Got 2 compliments on it tonight at the bowling alley haha

lol @ that fierce price.. Good thing I have a pretty solid amt ive gotten for free from working there haha. That stuff sells so often though, it smells really good... Problem is that everyone from 14-20 wears it just like AdG

Back to the Budweiser vs. good beer argument, we used to drink good stuff like Blue Moon, Heineken, Newcaste, Stella, etc. when we had small get togethers in college. Drinking mainly beer to get drunk is not a good idea overall, though. Too much fluid.

Last edited:
Back to the Budweiser vs. good beer argument, we used to drink good stuff like Blue Moon, Heineken, Newcaste, Stella, etc. when we had small get togethers in college. Drinking mainly beer to get drunk is not a good idea overall, though. Too much fluid.

Lol, Heineken is piss bro.. But then again all I drink is Czech, German and Belgian beers...

i don't really know to much about perfumes but i use to buy my chick Chanel Chance, how i smelt is was my sister had it on and i was like  what is that you're wearing that **** smells good and she told me what it was, so i bought some for my chick and she loved it @ blas

Last edited:
Perfumes I would go with are.
Flower bomb
That new nicki
New Ed Hardy (skull bottle)
Jessica Simpson.

i don't really know to much about perfumes but i use to buy my chick Chanel Chance, how i smelt is was my sister had it on and i was like  what is that you're wearing that **** smells good and she told me what it was, so i bought some for my chick and she loved it @ blas

The pink Chanel Chance smells real good, I'd suggest that

My ex used to wear this Victoria Secret Vanilla Lotion. **** used to drive me WILD. Now everytime I smell it, I get super turned on 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom